Land of the Lustrous - Ch. 107 - At the End

Contributor
I’m a big boy I’m not gonna cry I’m a big boy I’m not gonna cry I’m a big boy I’m not gonna cry I’m a big boy I’m not gonna cry I’m a big boy I’m not gonna cry

Phos’s death scene is them regressing back to pure Phos

crying-cry.gif

Aggregator gang
At the end of the day, Phos cute.

Oh also, all the flowers have gems in the middle.
OH WAIT YOU'RE RIGHT ALL OF THEM HAVE GEMS IN THE MIDDLE, does that mean they were all there from the start and waiting for phos to be there too ? Man imagine if phos were also come and going with Eye bros too, will he be happy after seeing this field ?

Dex-chan lover
PHOS. LITTLE DUDE.
so at peace looking while getting burnt into nothing, but in the end, they wondered if Sensei would be proud of them still. The end of the chapter is so beautiful too.

(Thanks for the translation and the work put into this chapter! Keep up the good work and much appreciated!!)

Dex-chan lover
Letting go and a new start.

Man... when I first read this all those years ago when it was first released, I thought it would be just a fun interesting adventure with cute characters... then came serious moments and... SURPRISE TRAUMA.

I am curious what Ishikawa-sensei plans for the end.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, Phos can rest. Please Ishikawa don't make the ending about cycles. Please, please, please let Phos rest.

Users who are viewing this thread