Land of the Lustrous - Ch. 90 - Devastation

Lol euclase get fuck'd 😂😂
They really thought they could talk no jutsu their way out of this lmfaooooo murder them phos 😚

@1idd0kun
I'd argue they were still wrong to not have listened. They could've had a discussion and been able to figure things out, especially since Adamant recognizes Phos as a human so he's able to convey information he couldn't before because of his restrictions. Talking could've solved things but sweeping Phos under the carpet and ignoring everything isn't a solution.

Dex-chan lover
@thecronosone Euclase had always been the one who tried to mediate between Phos and the other gems, though. I'm not rooting for one side or the other, and I also don't think the Earth gems are the villains.

Fed-Kun's army
@1idd0kun doesnt matter that phos wanted to make adamant pray having been roped into aechmea's ideas, initially phos wanted to know what the hell was going on. no one else even bothered and throughout the series continued to not bother. aechmea is manipulative and vile but he's got plenty of material to work with, what with the gems' inability to THINK to actually do anything. now they're outmatched and there's no one to outvote euclase, euclase is saying "hey let's talk" (like how they always felt they should but coward that they are never dared to say it). didn't take control the rest of the times even though they knew that the gems were doing wrong (not all of them have an understanding of how cruel their actions are but Euclase was clearly like "this is making me uncomfortable for some reason" but went along with it, since they MUST respect the majority vote) because they need to "respect the norms", "keep the peace". they had the capacity to help and properly mediate, but what did they do? couple of softening words and sad looks here n there but basically nothing. there's a lot going on but it boils down to complacency and guarding that small society, just enforcing all the wrong values. phos is a product of adamant's school of gems as much as they're a product of aechmea's games.

Fuck all the earth gems. They deserve everything that’s happening to them.

Double-page supporter
@tblst
They have been fighting a lost war since the beginning, thanks to phos the lunarians stopped abducting and destroying gems and they know that the lunarians can't be killed unless adamant prays for them so why the fuck they refuse to try to find a middle ground to try to get everything right? , I don't trust Aechmea a little bit, to me he's the final enemy of this manga but where they stand now, the earth gems had the opportunity to end the war and bring back some of their friends and they just refused everything to keep living as they were? I guess all the gems are a bunch of selfish pieces of shit.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Phos was gonna keep playing hop scotch on the shattered remains of his siblings.

Much as hate to see things go to shit, I can't blame Phos. He extended an olive branch to them and they threw it in the fireplace. Then Euclase basically reminds him of what happened in his previous visit. Needless to say, that probably pushed the wrong buttons.

Dex-chan lover
Causing 200 years of suffering to Phos like that they kinda lose the option of just talking it out anymore.

Dex-chan lover
I felt bad about Euclase

but after remembering what the earth gems did to Phos when he needed their help, I'd say the earth gems deserved what they got

this Phos design is amazing tho

624 bells the turnips.......
She's flexing on us AND destroying everyone we love
Ichikawa-sensei is a monster...

Users who are viewing this thread