Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - Progress

Dex-chan lover
@kent12121 Yeah it's weird how folks don't seem to get that part of it. Phos has it rough, and Rutile's gotten a lust for revenge, but the earth gems are justified in their paranoia.

Euclase grew a bit on me for this chapter, kinda glad that he's at least empathic and reflecting on the situation... kinda sad too. Maybe he'll be the one recovering Phos' pieces.

Group Leader
Yellow Diamond gonna do something crazy I'm calling it.
Had a joke in my head while reading this: Phos keeps breaking and I can imagine Phos saying "Aw Shit, here we go again".

Yellow is going to be MC for a bit? I'm fine with that. Actually let Yellow be MC from now on. Also Dia wanting to watch some cuddles 😄

Fed-Kun's army
Lol barbata looking at them with disdain while they were kissing, and the others cute reaction esp. dias 😊

How long til they assemble phos you ask? find out in 6 months

Aggregator gang
Say, if Jade has the head, is it Phos' head or Lapis' head now that it's severed?

well i guess we won't have to see phos suffer more when he's all shattered like that....

@boldmonkey damn that's a good question, logically it'd be lapiz since the head would now all be made of lapiz lazuli, but since lapiz was "no longer alive" when his head was repurposed, it's not like the head would wake up as lapiz anyway.. it would probably be more likely that if the head were to wake up, it'd still be phos' head i guess? and then there's all that stuff about inclusions that i don't really remember so idk how it'd affect the memories in the head and all....

You just know when they put Phos back together, someone will be dead/ won't remember where their set of pieces were hidden and so even more of Phos will be replaced with something else.

Dex-chan lover
All of this could've been averted if instead of visiting earth Phos sent snail mail instead.

Aggregator gang
"Progress"?? What progress?!

Im so sick of this bullshit agaisnt Phos and even more sick of the wasted chapter space with the shitty prince and co.

On the other hand, Yellow is back so ??? Idk something will happen? Hopefully something NOT shit?

Group Leader
@Scrabbleman my sentiments to you

about phos' severed head, will they still be them? would they be able to communicate anyway, as only a head? lapis couldn't before when they were without their body. but if they can, then i'd think their personality would still be a mix of lapis and phos cuz of the inclusions still in the head.

not liking the earth gems rn simply cuz they're so frustrating. yeah, phos betrayed them by taking gems to the moon and siding with the moon people, but they just immediately smashed phos to pieces without listening to phos.

and back on the moon, we have yellow diamond with their ever so creepy smile that shows they're up to something Dx

In fairness to the earth gems, they've had a lot dropped on them and they nothing about what the moon is and in truth, its not like the moon-people wouldn't destroy them if they thought it would make Adamant do what they want.

Users who are viewing this thread