Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 10 Ch. 78 - Progress

Fed-Kun's army
The fucking Earth Gems are children who don't want to let go of the status quo, and shattered Phos and kept him shattered because they are afraid of change. They deserve everything that may come to them. The earth gems are going to end up turning on each other Lord of the Flies Style.

Fed-Kun's army
Phos has literally become "The Ancient Evil who was sealed away and his pieces thorn up and separated so it wouldn't come back". Some rpg last boss shit.

Dex-chan lover
... Did they just kind of murder Phos? Because they just broke apart the most physically unstable one of them and scattered the parts so they would never come together again, which is the closest to being dead those rocks get.
As far as they know, it's entirely possible that it would be impossible to restore Phos, if even a single part is lost and/or impossible to recover. And they did it without court, trial or even letting Phos explain anything.

Fuck the earth rocks, the rocks on the moon are the only decent people around. Except for the jackass. You know who I'm talking about.

brooo ya'll see how little the gems (both earth and moon) care about Phos getting clapped this severely??

Every time something’s happening all I can think is “something horrible is about to happen isn’t it?”

Aggregator gang
Phos will now crawl around in his/her goop gold form and rebuild himherself, Majin Boo jewel version!
Still, it's fun how heshe always gets broken to pieces, what an M.

Cairn is a $l#/ and Aechema is a B#$& .
Phos is the only gem who wanted to change and brought change , if he didn't then we will have a never ending spiral of life and death . ....(I will see myself out)

Double-page supporter
I bet Phos will become human and trigger the activation that Adamant needs to pray

Double-page supporter
Huh, this is one of few chapters that remind me gems technically don't have heart. Still, so sad to see them massacred Phos like he's nothing to them.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I've ever found another series like this where every single character is so infuriating in some way but I still think the series is enjoyable. It's like, fuck the earth gems, fuck the moon gems, fuck the lunarians, fuck the sea slugs, fuck sensei. Now what will they do next?

Double-page supporter
Well, we have to understand that people when faced with uncertainties of the Unknown will resort to either of these:
- Adapt to it, or,
- Reject it altogether
While somewhat unacceptable, earth's gems still don't know the truth and therefore afraid of changes. All in all, it's acceptable for them to act as such.

"Buddha has the right hand raised and facing outward and the left hand swings beside the body with the left foot behind. This statue has a graceful appearance, depicting Buddha’s return to earth after delivering a sermon in Heaven. The Walking Buddha’s right hand depicts a gesture of reassurance"

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Earth gems smashed an uncombative Phos to pieces and Moon gems just shrugged it off over dinner like "huh Phos failed, gg".

phos is the main character yes but her view isn't the only correct way, i don't want to see her win necessarily but i just want to see how this story ends for the spirit, flesh and bone...

Users who are viewing this thread