Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 11 Ch. 81 - Gift

Dex-chan lover
@RhoninFire

If not for Pad outright saying "Rutile" in a speech bubble, I would have thought it was just Cinnabar theoretically after getting used to being around the other gems and gaining some confidence enough to step on Phos.

Oh come the fuck on. It took adamantine 200 years to piece Phos back together saying they had finally forgotten him and in a matter of seconds they are ready to go stomping him again?
Phos doesn't deserve this kind of punishment.

Fed-Kun's army
@Saamok
Phos doesn't deserve this kind of punishment.
it's the price that has to be paid to attempt an end to this purgatory. it's worse because phos is always putting the entire effort on himself

Group Leader
really thought that was cinna. surprised how realistic the hair was in that shot. it's amazing how ruined rutile looks in comparison to pad when they come face to face. that whole "ripping out my heart and telling you to use it at reference" exudes big dick energy.

need more pad coming to the rescue for phos. seems pad is phos' new "partner" for now?

what b up with that young gem (i forget their name) saying they haven't touched a gem in forever? what happened to the other gems? why they say quiet town? where b everyone else? or is that an isolated area on the moon for pad to rest in?

Dex-chan lover
Considering Phos is reference to Buddha Seven Treasure and so far it exists of six combination, I wonder if they'll use Pad as the last part for its body.

VIP
Please someone explain what's going on. Why fo the earth jems not want adamant to pray? Wouldn't it be better for them if he did as the lunarians will disappear?

Dex-chan lover
i lowkey don't get why phos wouldn't let rutile grind them into dust? they want to not exist and at this point none of the gems who were originally kidnapped are coming back into existence ever. Is phos so attached to the moon people that they can't stand to know they'd suffer in their absence? By letting themselves get killed phos gets what they want, anything alive that doesn't want to die gets what it wants, and the moon ppl continue in a a state of perpetual limbo alleviated only by meaningless distractions from the eternity stretched out before them which, while they might not enjoy it, isn't anything that they aren't used to, its a win/win/neutral

also i forgot abt this but killing phos would also probably cure rutile's depresssion, so like, win/double win/ neutral, which comes out to 3 wins for everybody or an average of one win per party

Dex-chan lover
@xunder. The gems on earth don’t know anything. Adamant has kept them ignorant. All they know is that the Lunarians keep attacking them.

If Adamant simply told them what this is all about they would be pretty pissed!

Dex-chan lover
@xunder, they don't trust phos or the lunarians, also, adamant praying would literally kill them, which they don't know but probably wouldn't enjoy

Dex-chan lover
@mimicking Gems always avoid touching each other because they would crack or break when doing so since the hardness of each gem is different with the exception is the Amethyst twins.

Dex-chan lover
What is the box thingy Phos was reaching for before rutile stepped on her face?

@mimicking I think adamant started praying but stoped midway, making some of the lunarians disappear but not all of them, that's why they ask if phos succeeded.

Dex-chan lover
Padparascha seems like it's tired of all this fight between gems and lunarians and wants only to sleep because death is an alien concept, maybe that's why her appearances are brief but with significance.

Users who are viewing this thread