Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 12 Ch. 93 - Promise

Is sensei maybe happy to break? That means he can't pray and the gems can't disappear ever.

Supporter
This series either gonna have the saddest ending in history or the most ambiguous open-ending or some thing. Honestly can't see it as "everyone gets revived happy end teehee" kinda thing lol. Also I like sensei the most so rest in peace, sensei :(

Hol up if Phos becomes human, won't she be able to pray for the Lunarians herself...?

Fed-Kun's army
This is a masterpiece. I can't see it as anything but that so far, the depth and grey area in this whole plot is amazing.
This chapter is awesome, thank you for translating too

Dex-chan lover
Now Phos will pass an eternity learning how to pray after getting a moment of ckarity after this rampage?
I mean, it wouldn't be surprising at this point that Adamant is the "person" who wanted to cease existing the most, but under his programming he wasn't able to do it based on Asimov's laws of robotics or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. But whether this manga is good or not will depend on the ending. Whether the ending can give all this a point or not. Because right now all this series amount to is Phos getting deceived and manipulated to destroy everything he wanted to save. That's pretty meh, to be honest.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn those ninja cutting onions again!

I'm not crying ! you are !!

So what actully happened to phos ?! did they disapear when cinnabar died ?

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the most heartbreaking chapter yet, Phos has gone too far that he can't even remember who he used to be (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Even the promise has come true in such a painful way too...

I.. I'm not even sure what's going to happen after this massacre has finally finished

@Nakanowatari I think it was mentioned before that Phos is turning human. With parts made by gems, parts made by Lunarians, and parts made by the ones I forgot the names of (specifically the shell that makes Phos’ legs), Phos now has the flesh, bone and soul of a human. It seems like they just need to have all the parts fuse properly, or something.

Users who are viewing this thread