Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 12 Ch. 93 - Promise

Dex-chan lover
Phos has been mixed so many times that I don't know how to call them anymore

Fed-Kun's army
Phos hasn't been Phos for a long time.
So gold is a ligation agent, mercury is blood, snail stuff is bone, the rest is flesh...?

"Things may turn in the way you never expected, So keep your composure" - Padparadscha

So i'm guessing all the gems will be fixed by the Lunarians instead? Cause i remembered Aechmea said he wanna go to the earth for a while, so when he arrived. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Fix them Aechmea!! Especially Cinnabar! Fix herrrrrr

Dex-chan lover
teared up at the first pages

then get fucked in the a with the ending

we're all suffering

aaahhh i's SO satisfying to see all theories I discussed on 4chinners like 3 years ago happen one by one lmao

Aechmea pretty much gave up on Phos, so him and Sensei are on their own there. Considering the mercury even made Phos look like Adamant, it seems like Phos himself is on the way to becoming the new praying machine. Here's his job, Adamant!! Finally!! Teach him.

edit: I just noticed Phos forgot how he looked like :D gee I sure wonder if Aechmea kept his head somewhere :D

@Broken25
to be fair, the poor thing was never rly happy lol

Dex-chan lover
@sagat101 "So i'm guessing all the gems will be fixed by the Lunarians instead?"

Nah, Aechmea doesn't give a shit about the gems. He has no reason to fix them.

I dunno why, but when Cinnabar thanked Phos, it felt like a jab in the gut. Yeah, Cinnabar got along with everyone thanks to Phos...but isn't that only because they threw Phos under the bus by agreeing with everyone Phos is sus and even suggested everyone should all scatter Phos' shattered pieces that?

So Cinnabar is thankful for Phos suffering for them so then they can have that 200+ years of happiness with all the gems? Hmmmmm... 🤔🤔🤔

Dex-chan lover
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

by the way, thanks for the translation :3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I LOVE PHOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I suppose that the "flesh, bone, and soul" weren't just some funky names for the three races.

Since Phos has a part from all of them, plus the Mercury, I guess that means Phos is entirely human? They've got the bones, the flesh, and now even the "soul".

I like how Phos, after they killed Cinnabar, didn't look onward with hatred, but with some sort of repose. They're not pissed like they were killing Euclase, they weren't determined like they were killing Jade, they're just... some sort of fucked up calm.

Dex-chan lover
Something strange is going on. Phos has backtracked on his words and has gone back to "make Master pray for everyone" when earlier it was just for himself. And he doesn't seem to recognize his old appearance anymore. 🤔

Meanwhile amidst this insanity Ichikawa-sensei is watching tech videos lol.

Dex-chan lover
So Cinnabar became the 7th treasure... That's sad.

Also, I just realized that since Phos is now more or less "human", Adamant followed his orders. When Phos told Adamant to break, you see him smile, being able to commit that order.

Users who are viewing this thread