What a good read!

Now it's time to bang my head 3x against the wall

UncommonMintyAegeancat-max-1mb.gif

Dex-chan lover
"You're gonna carry that weight."
In the end Phos became Spike Spiegel...

cIEel3L.jpg

@ArtzarB
So, is Phos delirating, dreaming of the past or perhaps is he really all alone now?

It's like I joke above.
Phos is seeing from Master's eyes, seeing the past. Next chapter will should seen an explanation of how that world came to be and Master's past why that last human.
It's probably that all the broken gems are still there, but Phos just wasn't seeing because of Master's eyes. My concern is that Phos will re-see things in "real time". Imagine how much time will take to reach "the present" and Phos be able to see the broken gems again...

Double-page supporter
I think... Phos might be seeing Adamant's memories? Adamant was waiting to die just as much as the Lunarians. It's only now that Phos has realized that he wanted the same thing they want, that Phos can (literally) see things from his point of view.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter page 3.
Chapter 19 page 8.

"Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes."
Pottery.

Aggregator gang
Jesus Christ, okay.

So I take It Aechmea baited Phos into taking the eye?? Or not. Honestly coming from him I wouldn't be surprised If the eye was a win-win situation for him: Whether Phos took the eye for himself or not It would still have worked in Aechmea's favor.

I guess this is the part where we get some lore, but uhhh I don't know If I want to see that? I mean does It add anything at all to the overall story, other than possibly more mental fuckery for Phos? We don't actually need to see how exactly their planet got nuked 6 times in the past. What does It add? I'm curious.

Dex-chan lover
@panino OOF

That would be great, but also would be really painful to read. It's a great explanation tho.

"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." Saint-Exupery

Something tells me we are somewhat far from the happy ending. But I still believe the 108 chapters theory to be true.

A serious moment is happening and then you get to the bottom of the page
Ichikawa-sensei: I lost a raffle for a PS5

Aggregator gang
So this is the universe where Steven couldn't stop White Diamond.

Are the Lunarians gonna barter prayers for gem parts now? I sure hope not. Yeah, please tell me the Moon gems are doing a little better, at least ^^;

@mointpan I don't remember that happening. But even if they do, remember, they're made of literal crystals. They don't have spines.

place your bets here guys! what body part will phos replace next? or is this eye the last one? will phos gain more eyes??

Users who are viewing this thread