Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 12 Ch. 95 - End of the Fight

Dex-chan lover
first congrat to the autor for the ps5

WOW just WOW
i hope that 10k year wait its the beginning of their suffering i really do hope it. after so many thing at the end of the tunnel i just want to see phos to be happy no matter who is going to suffer for it

that cute fragile gem where did it go to 😭
if-you-only-knew-the-power-dark-side.gif

This was setup as a new conflit in 10k years new earth gems vs "new" lunarians with phos as the new adamant but called as Divine-"something" lol

I wonder what kind of Phos will we get after 10,000 years. What our Lunarian gems will be like as well...and is Yellow good?!

Dex-chan lover
I have a doubt...
What if Phos FAILS?
Think about this, to become "divinity", to become "a god", this means that Phos needs to reach "nirvana", right? In other words this means that Phos needs to overcome all the suffering, and do this alone, but this is extremely hard. Isn't it possible that Phos may fail? And instead of becoming a "good being" it can become a "bad, evil being"? Of what Phos ends turning into something negative, an evil spirit, a "demon" (it's Mara the right name here?)?

If this is a possibility at all I imagine if Cinnabar will interfere to help it Phos.
Maybe Cinnabar may stay besides Phos, even if it can't see.

If you could end all human suffering across the world by making one individual suffer truly unimaginable pain for all eternity, would you?

What if you knew them?

Even if phos decides to go through it after 10000 years they'd ultimately be left alone after she's done.

Double-page supporter
I can't find any gif to express my feeling right now...

alexibexi-erkl%C3%A4rb%C3%A4r.gif

Fed-Kun's army
I am geekin rn
Ngl if the series ended here I would be fine.
But... see you in 10 thousand years I guess!

Dex-chan lover
A whole lot of details and subtlety went over my head past these 20 chapters or so but one thing I'm sure is almost everyone suffered and holy fuck did phos suffer. and looks like it just keeps on going.

Users who are viewing this thread