Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 12 Ch. 95 - End of the Fight

Dex-chan lover
@JakkRo
I completely reject the budhist BS mumbo-jumbo the lunarians brought to the plot. Come on, before all this shit, the reality was all about conscious humanoid gems beings trying to live their lives.
You what? Manga was pretty heavy on Buddhist symbolism since the beginning. Did Lunarians and Sensei appearance ring a bell, no? Did you even read this Ichikawa interview where she talked about how she got the very idea of this manga when she still was high school student, after heard the line of some sutra about "the Western Paradise made up of gems"? If you don't know she graduated from Buddhist high school.

@Nakanowatari
So why did the gem decided to be a lunarian again?
Cause why not? As I wrote few posts before: It's not like earth life was something gems want to keep at all costs. Lunarians offer them peaceful life with Adamant and restored old gems. And Euclase is pretty diplomatic, perceptive and not really radical gem. I mean she was the one who wanted to talk to aftemoon Phos and asked Sensei to pray every day. I'm more interested in how ex-gems will deal with their interpersonal issues from the past now, like Dia and Bortz.

I remember someone online predicting that Phos will become the new Adamant........................

Damn that was a good prediction.

WOW
the wait for second season
the wait for the next chapter
the wait for phos
ichikawa truly made us the Houseki No Kuni :tm:

Aggregator gang
Mangaka: I finally have a PS5!
Me: Good for her! But I guess that means we'll have a hiatus lol.
Editor: Hiatus confirmed.
Me: Oh.

Aggregator gang
Poor Phos. I like the idea of Phos becoming a human with Cinnabar, but that doesn't make this any less sad.
Thanks for the translations and see you all after the hiatus.

Users who are viewing this thread