LandLadyankee! ~My Apartment Life with a Yankee Landlord~

Dex-chan lover
Having a landlady who's this nosy would be kind of annoying honestly, even if she was a cute delinquent.

In my experience, landlords are tolerable at best and bloodsucking leeches looking for any reason to kick you out so they can increase the rent while trying to keep the full security deposit at worst. I would take a nosy, attractive woman willing to help with daily chores and be thankful for it. Dunno why the comments are all about invasions of privacy.

I mean, I'll take it. Delinquent chicks, or women that look bitchy, are the best anyways.

Dex-chan lover
*reads the two English descriptions

Separated by a common language, indeed.

Double-page supporter
I mean, she's actually a pretty bad land lady. Digging through people's trash even to the point of keeping track of what they're eating. Letting herself into their apartments and even using the equipment there. Like, you don't want a landlord that just lets themselves in. Of course, there are worse landlords out there, like I had a friend where their landlord also snuck into their apartment to investigate them and constantly harassed them, and no, the landlord wasn't cute and didn't make food for my friend, but yeah, I'd rather have my land lord that I never hear from unless I contact them myself with my apartment that hasn't had any real sorts of issues in regards to its condition. If anybody let themselves into my place without permission, I'd freak out.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up again translators! I love love love delinquent and/or gyaru girls

Dex-chan lover
The landlady writes the (en-AU) manga description, but its a nice person

To think this is only 2 volumes long makes me kinda sad. I like the fluffy feelings I get from this.

I'm sorry Aoi Hinata-sensei, your style look so similar to Aiya that does NTR doujinshis all the time T_T

I hope this keeps getting updated- really enjoying the series. and there seems to be plenty of source material ahead until completion ( I heard it ended at 2 volumes )

Users who are viewing this thread