Last Menhealer

Group Leader
Finally, the manga gets picked up ! I really loved Onani Master Kurosawa so I hope this will be as good as its predecessor, since it's the same author

I actually really wonder how this will play out. I'm fairly certain that at some point it'll do the "you lied to me thing," and I'm really wondering how that'll go.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this certainly is not the menhealer I expected

Fed-Kun's army
I just recently learned what menheraa meant, and since the title is Menhealer I thought the protag would be the one to heal the menheraa...

Now I took some Men(tal) damage... I thought it would be light hearted...

Dex-chan lover
Argh, 8 chapters left. As a fan of Onanie Master Kurosawa I can't wait! 'Wish you the best, thank you for translating this.

I don't think anxiety is the correct word for it but damn it gives me those wack uncomfortable shivers.

Bruh this is so fked up... if mc just approached her like his friend he wouldn't have had to lie... mans just had to be there( I can see a ending where his friend tells the girl his lie and she gets mindfked but his friend ntr her while MC is gonna probably suicide? Maybe I don't see a good ending coming out of this someone's finna die)

Okay?
Seriously.

WTF is wrong with the premises about preying on social stigmas and disabilities? It is either virginity-shaming or something else with each new manga lately.

Users who are viewing this thread