Last Updated in Your Language Problem :planned:

I have my settings on english only, since it is the only language I read. But, when it comes to looking at the " sort by last updated" drop down option, in my manga list, it is a little strange. It will show all the manga in my list that was updated in any language, but will only show english when I click on them. So one of them will show last updated 7 hours in english, then the next one will be 2 months ago in english, then the next will be 10 hours ago in english. This is because my setting show only english when I click on the manga I want to read, but the "last updated" option shows all languages, even if you have them hidden.

A bit frustrating, when I want to see the last updated only in the language I have selected, but I see everything updated in any language even if they are hidden, and I don't know what is updated in english or not.

Could add a new drop down option, to select "ALL" and also showing all the languages available in a scrolling feature and you select yours. It could be right next to the "sort by" drop down option, and just call it "language".

Ah, thank you for this. Glad to see the updates and planning :)
Should I leave topic up? Or take it down? I ask, because I gave an idea on how this could be done.

Thank you for this, I am new to the site, and have been going over lots. This is a good site, better than others I have been on.

Users who are viewing this thread