Latna Saga: Survival of a Sword King - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

what do you mean never said? you two idiots have only been screaming it at each other.

I think Artis has been shouting at Aeric non-stop to just run because he's only level 5.
On the other hand, I can't remember when was the first time the lich said Aeric's level - was it before Artis' first shout? Or after?

Anyway... I... guess I should've seen that coming - that the horizontal slash would not only destroy that ice giant sword thingy, but would also cut the ice dome cleanly in half...

Now they really have to party up.

Ah, another thing: a tentacle landed on the lich's head. Is that tentacle still alive/active? Because then lich is done for. Plus, I wonder if Aeric will get a tiny bit closer to level 6... maybe he'll have another 100 000 exp points to collect out of 54 billion? Anyway, magical attacks or whatnot, I bet he can just kill the lich with the sword.

Double-page supporter
@halloween20

Obviously because he is also an Earthling, he can see his stats. He also remarked before he would also get a lot of xp for killing the dragon.

If he gets EXP from slaying an Earthling he could go and hunt them down in theory

I sorta hope the lich joins their inhuman party, hes the asshole of the group they need.

Ch. 18 "what are you doing, you're only lvl 5?"
Ch. 19 "how do you know my lvl?"

derp

Are all otherworlders earthlings tho? I think that may not be the case.

Fed-Kun's army
The lich mentions Aeric’s level aloud at the end of Chapter 17, before either of the other two say anything about it. I guess Aeric has better detective skills than most of us readers, heh.

Im 90% sure the last sentence is supposed to be something along the lines of

"Artis and I have never said it... Do you know what my real level is?"

It makes much more sense, but I dont think artis knows his true level either?

Users who are viewing this thread