Latna Saga: Survival of a Sword King - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Aggregator gang
There's so much white space in this manwha. Page 6 is entirely white space.
This 'hiding strength' trope was also really dragged out.
A chop to dragon guy's neck and a single punch would have been enough to condense the last 3 chapters into one panel.
Lich is pretty cool, though. Hope he joins the party.

I'm really sorry to ask this but could someone please explain the whole situation on the confrontation with the church guy and why it ended like that? I mean, I didn't really understand the whole part of whether or not he actually passed the church guy's threats and proddings into who or what exactly he was. And then, what happened to him after that encounter to get him to work as a construction site person? I mean, it almost sounded like that construction boss was an Earthling too since he knew the name of the location where the MC was trapped for 20 years but I wasn't really sure if that was truly the case or not. I'm just really confused by the whole sudden jarringness with the two situations and didn't honestly understand how they connected or why they happened that way. So could someone explain this please?

Dex-chan lover
@Xennith
I agree, the lich has made a great impression on me so far in these past few chapters. Would be nice if he became an ally rather than just another stack of experience points.

@BlueCatMage Until the very end of their interaction the church guy tried to get some demming reaction from the MC, but couldn't so the church guy at the end thinks MC is innocent (due to his low level) but his behaviour was odd. Hinting that an otherworlder is using him to smuggle goods.

> As such the church guy let really clear to the MC, that if he is involved with an otherworlder, in any way, MC and, every single person related to him will die.
> MC not dumb, knows that he can take care for himself (he is strong), but his party members not (cuz they are not strong lel). So he left the party. MC was real sad
> MC then finds a suspicious guy, that knows about otherworlders, that helps him to find a place to live without being a hunter.
> Later the Dragon finds where MC is, the old man mistaken by thinking that the Dragon dude is a girl, ends up thinking that the MC is a womanizer.. So he kicks him to go with the 'girl'

-- That happened cuz in the original language, you can actually hold a normal conversation about a person without identifying his/her gender, thats what happened in that odd chapter where Dragon dude was refered as she, even tho we know its a he. -thats often used as joke on those things-

> Then they leave together, with MC having trusting issues since after all those years alone his first contact with ppl results in everyone wanting his head for he is an otherworlder.

*releases breath*
And thats it.

I wonder what his level really is, when hes needed to gain 51 billion exp or what it was to gain level :D

@CinderKin - Okay. That makes sense. In that case, was the construction boss an Earthling or just someone who knew about them and decided to help the MC because he sympathizes with them?

@BlueCatMage
The construction boss might be an Earthling and he simply told our MC to lay low and just live life out. Don't try to be a hunter and just accept that the world for what it is. He only indicated that he has knowledge of otherworlders but doesn't state that he is an Otherworlder too. Meaning he could easily have gain the knowledge through various means (friendly and unfriendly means).

Here also what we know about his level so far...
2->3 cost 280 exp [chapter 2]
3->4 cost ~550 exp?
4->5 cost 1100 exp [chapter 10]
5->6 cost 2200 exp [chapter 10] [guess work]

If the mc needs 55 billion, at the rate of doubling every time he'd only be around level 30, which obviously isn't correct. I think the amounts needed level off, though probably are still exponential.

Dex-chan lover
at this point his best option is to become a hunter of otherworlders, they are walking exp bags for him, also if he hunts them then the church may be willing to hire him instead of purging everyone he knows

Fed-Kun's army
OMG. I have never felt such an urge to hit an author before. The amount of internal yip yapping was mind numbing!

There is a lot of setup the past 20 chapters for story arc. The only thing I don't want to see is an otherworlder uprising or an "this church is evil" plot point. It's bound to happen to though.

Aggregator gang
At this point I believe the MC has Bipolar disorder with how his personality easily changing from happy go lucky to emo and back again ...

it only took 19 chapters for him to finally go super saiyan and now I'm already caught up. sad time

But hey you know, let's have positive vibes around here, maybe the author wants to built up Eric and Artis relationship, as i know Dragons don't have gender? mAybe Artis can change to a girl too?

Users who are viewing this thread