Latna Saga: Survival of a Sword King

I like how the main character actually has a weakness, but his strength makes up for it which is hilarious. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
So, 19 updates in about 2 days, and then 1 update two months later, and then nothing? wtf is going on?

@HaikenEdge
JB tried to snipe this series from leviathan, and when leviathan didn't stop translating it JB quit. Since JB quit translating Reaper doesn't have any material to post on mangadex.

Aggregator gang
Why does this page exist? This manhwa has been partially translated on this site already, this page is meaningless lol

So is the red haired person, Artis I think it's called, is that person a boy or a girl ? I ask this because sometimes they refer to Artis as He and sometimes as She so I wonder whats the right answer 😵

@OniMask, he's a guy. He's disguising himself as a girl in normal life, so everyone (except for Aeric) call him "she". Aeric calls him she as well when other people are around.

Group Leader
@Ziegmar, Reaper_Scans and Jaimini's~box~ drop this series but Leviatan Scans still translating this.

Link removed.

Dex-chan lover
@OniMask Artis is a guy and he never disguised himself, people are talking nonsense... simply put, randoms just mistook him for a girl due to his appearance and he never bothered correcting them, every time you see the MC addressing him as a girl is only due to translation inconsistencies, there are chapters where the MC literally changes pronouns mid sentence or from obe to another for no reason, even in the speech bubbles where he's talking to himself/thinking. Honestly I'm glad they dropped it and another group is translating this seriously!

Yes, i want to commit suicide after reading that garbage introduction.

This is a real gem of a series. There is a mix between hilarious and very serious tones. It's a different take on Solo Level like setting and it's great.

I don't recommend reading this translation though. No offense to the translators but it's a poor translation and it's hard to understand. Go to LeviathanScans. It's up to chapter 46 as I write this.

WAAAY better than expected, might be rough at times but the story gets great with time. I really liked how the magicians aren't portrayed as one type of fightef

Warning*
MC is an overpowered useless retard who can't save his own allies due to his retarded uselessness.
What's the point of being overpowered when they can't even save their own allies from dying? At least if he was weak then he really couldn't have saved his ally but no he's overpowered enough to do something about it, he's just too dumb and retarded to do it.

PS. The author is equally retarded as MC.....maybe more..... probably more......... definitely more.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly like this because it doesn't take itself to seriously but still cares about the direction of the story and doesn't abandon it

Similar to one punch man... soo not bad.... just a worst version

Im on chapter 25 and the story rn is ok... main character is rlly dumb at times (annoying not funny), but there is decent amount of humor...

BTW there is no romance (like one punch man)... ALTHOOOOO THIS MAANNGAAA CAN BEE RRLLY YAOI (GAY) AT TIMES... IM not homophobic but i aint gay!

Users who are viewing this thread