Latna Saga: Survival of a Sword King

I don’t see why this has high reviews. The art is nice, but the story progression is lower than a damn full capacity camel!

Double-page supporter
@lolmaolol you don't get the plot so you don't like it? the guy i has a vague awareness that he could never return to the life he once had just look at his rippling muscles, he first hides his ability cause he was told he would be hunted down by basically the whole world if they realized he was from another world, i might be forgetting a part but as far as i can remember he has reason to believe he cant return home so why would he want to ruin his life in a new world? he's not satisfied hunting weak mobs, he said so like 10 or so chapters ago, it just there are nothing to match his actual level in the zone he's in. finally he want some kind of revenge against the one who brought him and forgot about him in the rock mountains.

Wasn't that being translated by leviatanscan already????? And they are at ch 30 too...............
I'm just saying..... dont start a war on me pls.......pls

@GigaGigue well that explains my deja vu. even though I love a well-organized platform, this kind of problem is why I still visit the deprecated MangaRock app.

@aberdeus
Are you retarded? His quest for returning to his original world is "eliminate one of the six latna goddesses." He has no reason to think he can't return if that's all there is to it. Clearly you're the one that doesn't understand the plot here. Moron.

Dex-chan lover
"They're 10 chapters behind."
8kUP2Cn.jpg

@GigaGigue Yup it is being translated by Leviatan Scans, they picked it up earlier and the quality is slightly lower(not noticeable unless you're a freak about image quality, wich I am.) So there's no apparent reason for them to also translate it, there's so many good mangas that don't have translations out there...
I hope they won't start any war about this, although I can't recall any instance of Leviatan bashing another group.

Fed-Kun's army
@ngoctnq
Maybe I'm the wrong person to be telling you this but you could also use Mangaupdates to keep up with the groups that don't upload on mangadex.
Every group has their own idea and goals and for some of them mangadex is more pain than gain. I don't know why leviatanscans left though

Double-page supporter
@lolmaolol did you miss the point when he said he couldn't trust the guideline? the thing that said "reach level 5 to leave" then kept resetting? and your calling me a moron? can you not follow the plot? if they didn't care enough to notice him why would they care to send him back?

@aberdeus
Did you miss the part about his world being stuck in an error, as the person who finally moved him stated? Nothing has suggested that his current guideline can't be trusted.

You have to love those comments where people are complaining that an Isekai manga is exactly what it's title and description said it would be. Look, if you want to masochistically read something you know in advance you won't like that's cool. But keep it to yourself, don't bore the rest of us with your masturbatory public confirmation that your preconceptions and assumptions were correct. The only saving grace is the predictability of it gives me a chuckle.

Double-page supporter
@lolmaolol yes we know it an error as the audience but the mc doesn't, and literally chapter 2 he states he cant trust the guideline then in chapter 3-4 you find out they call the one sending other worlders the demon king and that our mc want revenge and hopes to join the goddess side.

if you cant follow the plot don't bother replying with your lack of info.

@aberdeus
The MC doesn't know it was an error, even though he repeatedly got it as and "error" message and he has yet to get a single error message since being transported into this world. MC said he could've trust the guideline based on it's hints given; i.e. announcing yourself as an earthling. He never said he couldn't trust it based on the rewards it gives; i.e. sending him back to his home world. Regardless, I'm done with your autism. Nothing I stated in my original comment have you given a counterargument for. Even if MC believes the system will give him an error if he attempts to complete the task to get himself home, he still has absolutely no reason to not go out and do it compared to wasting his time fighting weak mobs every day. He's been striving for being sent back for 20 years and you're trying to make an argument of "oh he doesn't want to ruin his life because he can't trust the system". Enough of your stupidity.

Double-page supporter
@lolmaolol wow nice next level thinking there. all the counter argument and reference point to actual chapters don't count i guess? he doesn't trust the guideline that has been broken for 20 years and gave a vague reason to hide himself, when he was told the full reason why by the wyvern it was the full reason why the guideline said as such. your main point were addressed except for the stupidest one i saw "The plot never progresses because the MC doesn't get stronger nor does the story ever go anywhere" cause it's literally the title of the story, it's not a rip roaring story full of adventure and action its a survival story in a fantasy world you dunce. all you ever did was name call at every valid point i said. once again he has no choice in fighting weak mobs since there are literally no strong enemies the strongest he's face is a dungeon boss and those barely provide any exp.

i'm done with your shit since you can't read apparently.

@aberdeus
Yet another reply with nothing but a bunch of nonsense. I've had enough of reading your asinine head canon.

Users who are viewing this thread