Latna Saga: Survival of a Sword King

Dex-chan lover
it's a good series, to bad it was sniped by Jiamini's and reaper after Leviatan had already picked it up

The
Dragon Slayer family is actually a family of disguised dragons?

Fed-Kun's army
All that whining... why exactly should i give a fuck about that "sniping"... it wasnt here, now it is, thats what matters too me. And its not like anyone of them has any rights to this in the first place... thats like this idiot "Honor between thieves"-stuff... o_O

@Doomer Reaper didn't snipe it, it released ch 0 at the same time as leviatan.But in a war bw them, leviatan would have won(better and fast translations).
But, Jaiminis contacted reaper for a joint, and released 15-16 chapters in a day, thats the problem (not for me though)

Dex-chan lover
JB in 2019:
"We don't plan on going legit with Mangadex .... We see that to them, we scanlators are nothing but tools to their team to create something for themselves, fucking over the community like Fakku did (They went legal and removed all their scans for licenced works, fucking over their loyal site users). "
https://mangadex.org/thread/92399

JB in 2020:
Zfu8xRr.jpg

The irony.

@Tearsax

They should translate what they want or don't, but now it's about who gets the views and profit.

The only way they can say it's theirs if they get the license to translate the series. I am directing this at both sided of the picture.

P.S The sniping thing is all based on honor and nothing else.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tearsax I would say you arent smart enough to get that no one of them has any right to complain after stealing an artists work... i wont go all moral high ground, because i read it after all, but at least im conscious enough to get that no one of us, be it readers or translaters, have any right to complain about sniping. Reason? Because it doesnt change anything, aside from "views" and therefore "profits", they can still translate it (I, as an axample, do reread if better translations or higher quality scans are available, as well as future readers will go for the better translation, IF its as easy to find... oh no, not on mangadex? Shit for them...) and the profits isnt something they have "earned" in the first place, since its stolen work.

I dont say that it is "nice" or whatever to take a series that already gets translated and can see the Irony that Halo mentioned, but that doesnt really change things, they brought a series to mangadex that wasnt here, the only reason to whine over that from another translator would be, because now its easier to find, so their profits get hurt, because people doesnt go to their ad-infested sites to read it, so, less money......

Dex-chan lover
More context on JB's sniping practices: https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/eo8arx/how_jaimini_scans_do_scanlations_leaked_sniping/

They're basically a corporation that makes money off piracy and didn't hesitate to backstab the groups that supported them. It's sad because I did appreciate their work back when they started but they're worse than even MangaStream ever was.

Dex-chan lover
The main character acts like a complete bitch until half way through chapter 19.

Damn, I just can't bring myself to read this, dunno if it is poorly translated or badly written. Kinda appears to bad translations. Guess I will have to wait for leviathan then.

Dex-chan lover
@Silwith: Yup, as i thought, you arent smart enough to see what really matters. Rights? Morals? Who gives a fuck about that? All i care about here is me. ME. Not Leviscans, not JB, not Mangadex, not anyone else but me. You said "why exactly should i give a fuck about that sniping". Well, you should if you were using your brain. If a group is sniping series from another group, you know what that means? Means that there are more than 1 group translating 1 series. Now lets stop and think for a moment: from my point-of-view as a reader, whats better? multiple groups working on the same series or multiple groups working on different series?
So instead of trying to be funny about other peoples whining and talking about rights and whatnot, try using your brain a bit more.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tearsax Doesnt matter the slightest bit, because i dont go to ~2037 extra sites, like Leviathans ad infested bugplace, anyway, but as... "challenged" as you are you probably dont get that, so i will just leave it at that and consider you blocked from now on :3

Dex-chan lover
@Silwith: Infested... what? If in 2020 you still have problems with ads or pop-ups, when Adblock has been there for a while, maybe the "challenged" one aint me...
But oh well, after all im talking with someone who tried to be a smartass about others whining coz he thinks sniping isnt a problem to us readers, so its not like i could expect anything better.

another story with a op character in a isékai , fun to read but a average story

Users who are viewing this thread