Latna Saga: Survival of a Sword King

Group Leader
@Pellaeon jump on both groups discord server check their announcements you can get the time of the release on their discord~

Edit: Not gonna talk about this anymore, it's pretty easy to figure things out if you try.

Dex-chan lover
AFAIK jaiminis is still not back at MD but as this is a joint project, Reaper Scans can upload the chapters, that's how some translations were not lost when those groups went away, because joint projects would need both groups to go away to not be uploaded

Dex-chan lover
This is fucking trash, it went from a cool serious story to super generic Korean facial expression humor.

I have to say it isn't a bad story, took some getting used to, humor is ok, the grit is good and isn't constantly gritty and dark, it could be done better but overall nice read.

wait, jb returned? weren't they part of that great movement awhile back?

Dex-chan lover
How about jb(reaper) and levia release their own version like returner?
For me this doesn't matter much because this project is rather new

Dex-chan lover
@relaxlavender yes there is a novel of this, you can find the raw in kakao, but you need to verify your age to access to it (via korean mobile) https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=51800738 , the novel run was from 2018/09/20 to 2019/07/11 and have 12 books (link to purchase novel books as reference https://www.aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=206467883 )

The original author should be Lim Kyung Bae (임경배) and Kwon Sun Kyu (권순규) is the artist doing the adaptation

Dex-chan lover
https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/eo8arx/how_jaimini_scans_do_scanlations_leaked_sniping/
It never ends

@kalec so what of it? I think it's great to have teams be competitive between themselves, we get more chapters quicker in the end...

@crochetcocoking Main issue is the crappy translation coming from JB: Kobolts, referring to a character as female when they are male, etc. I could care less about JB sniping the series, but I don't think it should be at the expense of being hard to read/understand.

Dex-chan lover
@ddmeightball are you refering to Artis? He made it a secret the fact that he is a male, not a female.

MC is just keeping that secret and honoring his wish by refering him as her.

Its not like Jaimini resumed from the latest chapter that the previous translator released, its a fair game for me to translate from the start.

@ddmeightball i don't find the translation crappy at all? I mean, sure leviathan do an excellent work regarding that but still even them made a few typos on the chapter posted there (actually more than those here on mangadex) also it's not like everyone in their team is skilled, just look at their 'immortal invincible' it's very badly translated. I do spot a few mistakes here and there on JB scans tho, kobolt is a typo i assume, artis being referred as female isn't too far fetched coming from other characters isn't too far fetched either although i still don't know why the MC would refer to him as such when he knows the truth (nothing seem to indicate it's a secret) and even then, it wouldn't matter when they're both alone or just thinking.
honestly reading your comment, i expected this to be nearly unreadable but I was ok? I mean i had a tough time reading that crappy comic i mentionned earlier and it's from leviathan.... I guess skills really does vary in one's team (their other projects are done way better)

Users who are viewing this thread