Latna Saga: Survival of a Sword King

Big oof for leviatan scans
https://skscans.com/comics/27322-survival-story-of-a-sword-king-in-a-fantasy-world
Sleeping Knights Scans are picking this up.
IDK if they'll post to Mangadex tho, so here's their site.

@AlGarone it has been a good while since Leviatan Scans along with a few other groups made a mass exodus from MD, so I doubt that MD went and scrubbed chapters from their site due to DMCA, but rather refrained from uploading them due to the wishes of each group.

I dont see the point of when chapters get dmca'd to not start from the deleted chapters but continue where it was left off.
20 -> 56 because of DMCA, but you can still go in and start from 21 instead of 55.

The missing chapters will not be uploaded because leviatan scans doesn't upload their stuff on MD you just have to read from an aggregator

Fed-Kun's army
Mangadex isnt a typical aggregator site, they care about making sure the scanlators who translate are treated fairly and even have official deals with publishers like shonen jump. If you just want to pirate manga then you should go somewhere else.

i am not gay, but i ship atisse and our protaginist and be mad if theres suddenly introduce another girl.😡😡😡

Users who are viewing this thread