Lazy Dungeon Master - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - The Summoned Monsters' Feelings

Dex-chan lover
@Cryotic Thanks. I've tried that before (it's my go-to method to deal with kanji when the raws don't helpfully provide the readings), but I couldn't make out any coherent radicals out of it that could form a matching kanji.

Also people are really underestimating the difficulty of JtE translation. I'm currently betatesting a game translation and I've heard horror stories about what the Japanese language does to a sentence. Like, words that mean one thing in the dictionary but meaning the exact opposite when put in a sentence. I'm only able to wing it because I have context from the already translated WN (so I'll be shit out of luck once
Dragon Suzuki
comes along)

And here I thought it was dials with numbers on them; seems easier to make, imo. Also, the spacing seems small, what with only one extra bead space.

Fed-Kun's army
@wymar Must be troubling when you encounter such difficulties. Some of the kanji's radicals were really unreadable and was only able to make out of one radical. From there it was a guessing game in which kanji looks alike. If you read enough kanjis/radicals through translation you should be able to make out some radicals and their position in the kanji. And you are right that understanding the context prior will help with the translation, good luck with the Hero.
I'm not sure if this would help, but understanding a kanji's stroke order may help in spelling out the kanji or finding the radicals.

Dex-chan lover
pretty good TL tbh if u didn't tell me it was mtl i wouldn't of known.

Dex-chan lover
oh so her horns can be turned off
i dont recall the LN ever mention that but hey
Also Rei upset at 0 Attack manga version getto

Aggregator gang
Rei would be female lead material in a different manga. Poor thing, she's feeling like a failure as a vampire. Good to know the option exists to strengthen her later on.

Contributor
@noname120 It can do anything that can be programmed... Now, do you know how annoying it is to design a turing machine for multiplication? Well, I do, its the reason why I dropped Cog Sci 101.

Dex-chan lover
I can see keima making golem based computers in 3 more chapters and destroying this world's economy in seconds, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread