Lazy Dungeon Master - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - The Summoned Monsters' Feelings

Contributor
This translation isn't bad for readability. Thanks for your work.

It's wrong for pudding to be in the same plate as the savory foods. Might as well put it all in a blender FFS.

Dex-chan lover
I remember while reading the novel, that whenever an insane golem solution would pop up, I'd think to myself just how much the author doesn't understand how utterly impossible or difficult any of those tasks are.
Making golems so they mine for ores is galaxy brain by itself, not to mention creating a calculator.

Supporter
Shut up you magnificent bastard, i don't care about the quality, just keep pooping them out and i'll just CONSUME !! (blantant lies, it's more than good enough, you just have IMPOSTER SYNDROME, google it up)

Dex-chan lover
People recognising the touhou meme but nobody even mentioning Baldi's Basics. You have disappointed me, comment section.

I thought I was trolled since they mentioned DM and also roll the dice, with the knight armor there I thought they were roleplaying or something.

Double-page supporter
@solipsist
That’s because magical programming can do what regular programming can’t, take vague commands. And the Golem’s are obviously pulling information from HIS subconscious because I doubt anyone in this world would have tried to make a proto-calculator with a golem in the shape of an abacus

Fed-Kun's army
Nah, translation is fine. You at least bothered to make it make some sense in English unlike a depressing ammount of translators that actually do understand Japanese.

What was a blight on God's green earth :p was that vertically stacked text on page 3. It might work for Japanese, but it was a PAIN to read. Not helped by the collumns being ordered right to left.

Had you done normal text and then just rotated it by 90 degrees it would have been MUUUUUUCH better. Still not great, but MUUUUUUUCH better.

Keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
@dabdab-
The funny thing about your comment, is that it can be churned down to: "Because magic", and you wouldn't be wrong, but you'd also be pointing out the exact reason for my rant.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter. It goes to show how much faster kids learn compared to adults

That golem abacus is actually pretty fuckin swish. Spamming golems turned out to be a good idea.

This chapter seemed a whole lot better compared to the last one but even if you decided to go back to the past format I wouldn't complain about the quality.

Users who are viewing this thread