Left and right arrow keys seem to have inverted? :not a bug:

On desktop, the left and right arrow keys to go back and forth chapters seem to have inverted, as have the buttons to the left and right of the current chapter.

Apologies if this is already known, I couldn't find any other reports on this.

Dex-chan lover
check the setting on the reader you might have yours right to left instead of left to right
if you don't know how to access them for some ungodly reason the hotkey is h.

I'm dumb, I had no idea those were clickable buttons, or that they were hotkeys, I thought it just showed what way the manga was read. I imagine I fatfingered 'h' at some point and never realized.

Thanks for the help, and apologies for the pointless thread.

fyi, the 'ungodly' reason is because of vi x)

in a time before mice/touchpads/other pointing devices, the keyboard was the only way to navigate. moving the hand away from the home-row keys to the arrow keys (if the keyboard even had them) was annoying, so 'h j k l' became a thing for navigating left/down/up/right.

Dex-chan lover
you lost me I have no idea what scrolling has to do with not being able to find the reader menu as it more of a visual thing (arrow at the far right of the screen)
anyways if you're somehow stuck in the stone age and are unable to scroll around the page to click on said arrow the hotkey for the menu is t.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Actually the ungodly reason is so that the major hotkeys (r t y f g h) are all reachable from wasd.

Well it assumes you're on a standard qwerty keyboard so if you're not I'm not surprised if it's weird.

Group Leader
@Teasday
Any chance to have support for zqsd on azerty keyboards? (most of france)
Though it's not really that big of an issue

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Speedphoenix I'll make the keys configurable for the next major version and have the defaults bind on keyboard position instead of the actual characters, like I should have done in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread