Legend - Vol. 14 Ch. 81

Dex-chan lover
I like how both sides seem to be taking this in the "I really want to be home by lunch." approach. Surely this doesn't get dragged out longer than even the readers want 😂.

Oh, no, he mentions the plan before he executes it. It's bound to fail now.

And they also mention their plans. This is going to be chaos.

It finally starts.
In times like this I look to who had the most screen time to "talk" about their plans rather than execute them. If you're a brand new character and just got every "in" word used to describe you, you're probably gonna get dunked on. The "infamous invincible infallible incorrigible" make the best fodder 🙄

Dex-chan lover
I look forward to how they're going to tell us that didn't even hurt anyone, next month.

Dex-chan lover
If you're a brand new character and just got every "in" word used to describe you, you're probably gonna get dunked on. The "infamous invincible infallible incorrigible" make the best fodder 🙄
The inbeatable, intouchable, inresistible, instanding, and inlustrious war hero in waiting.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on you can't cut the chapter off there XD

Thanks as always for the TL
Too much talking, I just wanted to see them blow stuff up. :pout:
As a consequence of ending this chapter with a bang, the start of the next will likely start with a more detailed image of the Tornado of HellFire and its aftermath.
I look forward to how they're going to tell us that didn't even hurt anyone, next month.
if the manga follows the WN/LN at all, Rei's and Set's one attack obliterates between a third to two thirds of their central formation and forces the heavily injured survivors into a paniced retreat. Their flanking forces loose cohesion, then fall into retreat as well. The only force that has any initial success is the demon soldiers that attack the backlines.

Dex-chan lover
Rei is one of my favorite protagonist right now. I understand liking set but this woman acts like she wants set to put a little griffon in her and it's getting a little annoying😑

Dex-chan lover
As a consequence of ending this chapter with a bang, the start of the next will likely start with a more detailed image of the Tornado of HellFire and its aftermath.

if the manga follows the WN/LN at all, Rei's and Set's one attack obliterates between a third to two thirds of their central formation and forces the heavily injured survivors into a paniced retreat. Their flanking forces loose cohesion, then fall into retreat as well. The only force that has any initial success is the demon soldiers that attack the backlines.
Can confirm that the Manga follow suits. And it sure does look like a crimson storm, no? :dogkek:

this woman acts like she wants set to put a little griffon in her and it's getting a little annoying😑
Absolutely, it started out as funny gimic of her liking how cute and fluffy set is. But now it is straight up bestality level and degraded her character from the leader of her party to someone blowing moeny and time to spend some questionable time with set. And no, just because Set is technically intelligent and if not for his vocal cords he would talk does not make it any better IMO.

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely, it started out as funny gimic of her liking how cute and fluffy set is. But now it is straight up bestality level and degraded her character from the leader of her party to someone blowing moeny and time to spend some questionable time with set. And no, just because Set is technically intelligent and if not for his vocal cords he would talk does not make it any better IMO.
She is frankly a yandere stalker and the only reason I feel she hasn't physically attacked Rei is because that would upset Set.

Actually didnt she at one start yelling at Rei and only stop because Set got angry?

Dex-chan lover

Lol,no it wipes out 10 to 15% of the army

The pain is just starting, wait till he throws those broken weapons and scraps into it and it swirls around spewing liquid metal killing people around it left and right

Users who are viewing this thread