Legend - Vol. 15 Ch. 86

Dex-chan lover
Man.. This Arc is garbage 🥲

Its not like they live in modern times.. pretty sure adventurers etc would revolt, if thry had such an incompetent superior, then theres Elena and Rei its not like he's duke 😶 That guy is only Earl how much longer are they gonna follow whatever he says.

I mean they're even part of opposing factions, but yeah the arc is super drawn out and frustrating 😑

Dex-chan lover
its been them from the start. manhwafreak is the sniper that decided to ruin another series.
I know. But while reading, mangadex, may have switched the translator on him, and he didn't notice he was reading from a different group.

Dex-chan lover
If you want to compete with someone who is releasing faster than you then you at least need to be better quality.
This is however a serious quality drop compared to what this group usually uploads, and only barely stands above the other version.

On top of that, Set to Seth? And Ralks to Larcus? Why?

Dex-chan lover
Ideally speaking, It'd be better to have you focus working on latest chapter first until you catch up with the raws, after that go with the previous chapters translated by Manhwa𝓕𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂

Judging by their profile, Contributor is really just someone from Mangadex who uploads stuff from other group's website, so they'll most likely still going to upload MF translation in here.

If you want to compete with someone who is releasing faster than you then you at least need to be better quality.
This is however a serious quality drop compared to what this group usually uploads, and only barely stands above the other version.

Eh the only problem they got rn is just the typesetting really. And saying it barely stands above MF works is wild. Especially not with how MF just slaps whatever the MTL gave them.

Dex-chan lover
Man.. This Arc is garbage 🥲

Its not like they live in modern times.. pretty sure adventurers etc would revolt, if thry had such an incompetent superior, then theres Elena and Rei its not like he's duke 😶 That guy is only Earl how much longer are they gonna follow whatever he says.

I mean they're even part of opposing factions, but yeah the arc is super drawn out and frustrating 😑
Yes and no. The Earl was placed in command by the king's war council or the king himself. So the Earl's standing is temporarily above Elena's. So as long as his orders doesn't place her in undue danger, she would need to follow his orders.

There is a major caveat though. If his actions lead to her being injured, captured, or killed, he might as well slit own throat, along with most of his family depending on how irresponsible his orders were leading up her injury/capture/death. Even just unduly endangering Elena could cause a significant ammount of political backlash for both his faction or his family.

Dex-chan lover
Eh the only problem they got rn is just the typesetting really. And saying it barely stands above MF works is wild. Especially not with how MF just slaps whatever the MTL gave them.
Okay, I may have been a bit too harsh, but I might also just have a higher tolerance to poor legibility compared to straight up mistakes.

Dex-chan lover

Barely above? The military discussion between the commander and the boob lady is completely mangled garbage! I never thought I would see the day when I had to go to ManwhaFreak to understand what was happening...

Group Leader
its been them from the start. manhwafreak is the sniper that decided to ruin another series.
yeahh sorry. we've been dealing with sudden increase of JTLs and so I had to PR and QC some chapters. Seeing as how I don't read the series, I just assumed the names were correct as we have a list of names for TLs to refer to. I'll be more attentive of things.

Users who are viewing this thread