Legend - Vol. 16 Ch. 94

Group Leader
I'd appreciate it as well, if this group didn't needlessly censor everything and slap thier logo on almost every single page...

Even worse is when they edit pages to add in advertising for their website and "services", on top of adding in a bunch of extra pages for even more advertising...

If I recall, one of the reasons they had stopped posting to mangadex was because everyone was complaining about said issues on practically every one of thier uploads, in addition to poor translations and constant gramatical errors cause they rush everything and have so many works. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they left again.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'd appreciate it as well, if this group didn't needlessly censor everything and slap thier logo on almost every single page...

Even worse is when they edit pages to add in advertising for their website and "services", on top of adding in a bunch of extra pages for even more advertising...

If I recall, one of the reasons they had stopped posting to magnadex was because everyone was complaining about said issues on practically every one of thier uploads, in addition to poor translations and constant gramatical errors cause they rush everything and have so many works. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they left again.
Yeah F this sniper group, their translations are poor and they even uploaded their worse translations of already translated chapters.

I am wondering if anybody speaks either English or Japanese in this group.

This one made me laugh, but there is a minimum of two sentences in each chapter where the MTL made no sense and they still left it as is.

TyDk745.jpeg

Please keep your "work" on your site and don't polute mangadex.

Aggregator gang
I hope tha these are the only chapters that this god forsaken group puts out, I really don't want any more censorship and bad translations.

Dex-chan lover
So they are sniping as well now :/ god damn this group is so shitty its unreal. not even adding my views to their chapters anymore.

Stop breathing and sink into the land, that way a pretty tree will grow up from an ugly carcass.

Dex-chan lover

If I recall, one of the reasons they had stopped posting to mangadex was because everyone was complaining about said issues on practically every one of thier uploads, in addition to poor translations and constant gramatical errors cause they rush everything and have so many works. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they left again.
Only reason they actually started uploading here again is for when their site is down, that way they get folks to their site with the promise of the next 2 chapters being uploaded there or something of the sort

Users who are viewing this thread