Legend - Vol. 16 Ch. 94

Group Leader
I'd appreciate it as well, if this group didn't needlessly censor everything and slap thier logo on almost every single page...

Even worse is when they edit pages to add in advertising for their website and "services", on top of adding in a bunch of extra pages for even more advertising...

If I recall, one of the reasons they had stopped posting to mangadex was because everyone was complaining about said issues on practically every one of thier uploads, in addition to poor translations and constant gramatical errors cause they rush everything and have so many works. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they left again.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'd appreciate it as well, if this group didn't needlessly censor everything and slap thier logo on almost every single page...

Even worse is when they edit pages to add in advertising for their website and "services", on top of adding in a bunch of extra pages for even more advertising...

If I recall, one of the reasons they had stopped posting to magnadex was because everyone was complaining about said issues on practically every one of thier uploads, in addition to poor translations and constant gramatical errors cause they rush everything and have so many works. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they left again.
Yeah F this sniper group, their translations are poor and they even uploaded their worse translations of already translated chapters.

I am wondering if anybody speaks either English or Japanese in this group.

This one made me laugh, but there is a minimum of two sentences in each chapter where the MTL made no sense and they still left it as is.

TyDk745.jpeg

Please keep your "work" on your site and don't polute mangadex.

Group Leader
Fed-Kun's army
Stop breathing and sink into the land, that way a pretty tree will grow up from an ugly carcass.

Dex-chan lover

If I recall, one of the reasons they had stopped posting to mangadex was because everyone was complaining about said issues on practically every one of thier uploads, in addition to poor translations and constant gramatical errors cause they rush everything and have so many works. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they left again.
Only reason they actually started uploading here again is for when their site is down, that way they get folks to their site with the promise of the next 2 chapters being uploaded there or something of the sort

Group Leader
Only reason they actually started uploading here again is for when their site is down, that way they get folks to their site with the promise of the next 2 chapters being uploaded there or something of the sort
If thier website is down, that would explain why they suddenly started uploading here again. They'll definetely stop once thier website is back up. Can't have that ad revenue dry up, now can we.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I thought it was weird there were multiple uploads yesterday. It's the shitty group, with shitty scans that censors à la 90s. Yeah, fuck off into my blocked list. I'm not reading shit from this group.

And they decide to censor this title of all things :kek: why don't you go pick something that doesn't need censoring? Maybe something for kids?

Damn, and here I thought the other group dropped us a new chapter. Fuck you for the disappointment.

If thier website is down, that would explain why they suddenly started uploading here again. They'll definetely stop once thier website is back up. Can't have that ad revenue dry up, now can we.
I don't think they started uploading here again, it's that now that their group appears to have "disbanded" mangadex removed the restrictions their group had on not uploading chapters here, so people have started to upload the stuff that was previously only available on their site. That's why all the chapters are being uploaded by mangadex power uploaders rather than MF group members.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think they started uploading here again, it's that now that their group appears to have "disbanded" mangadex removed the restrictions their group had on not uploading chapters here, so people have started to upload the stuff that was previously only available on their site. That's why all the chapters are being uploaded by mangadex power uploaders rather than MF group members.
The site was down all day yesterday an the day before so that was defo a major factor in the decision

Group Leader
If they disbanded, it wasn't for long cause there's another group already working on many of the same titles, picking up where this group left off, and even with almost the same exact word for word "commisions" page, as well as the same poor translations, slapping logos everywhere, and pointless censoring.
I am wondering if anybody speaks either English or Japanese in this group.
I think this was also another reason they had left mangadex. They were basically taking Japanese > some other language translated works, THEN translating to English, cause they had no one fluent with Japanese or English. No checkers either.

Dex-chan lover
If they disbanded, it wasn't for long cause there's another group already working on many of the same titles, picking up where this group left off, and even with almost the same exact word for word "commisions" page, as well as the same poor translations, slapping logos everywhere, and pointless censoring.
Recently, they complained A LOT that people were not reading their content on their website, and as a result, they were facing financial issues. Using that as an excuse, they had +5 chapters of various manga/manhwa hidden behind a paywall (they had some kind of coin system) and only occasionally unlocked one to entice more people into paying. It wouldn't surprise me if their plan was to trick those lacking patience into purchasing those coins, run with the money, and begin anew under a different name.

Recently, they complained A LOT that people were not reading their content on their website, and as a result, they were facing financial issues. Using that as an excuse, they had +5 chapters of various manga/manhwa hidden behind a paywall (they had some kind of coin system) and only occasionally unlocked one to entice more people into paying. It wouldn't surprise me if their plan was to trick those lacking patience into purchasing those coins, run with the money, and begin anew under a different name.
IIRC they had some issue with whoever they were using for ads. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole close the site while another brand new group appears doing exactly the same thing is their way of trying to get around whatever the problem was, because it didn't sound like just moving to a new URL helped (which they did briefly with a few series)

Dex-chan lover
Animals and monsters in fiction are always so hyperfocused on killing humans.

A boat with no room to save people would be incredibly cramped, like seating a third person in the backseat of a car.

Pretty large serpents. Pretty large shark.

Pawnch!

Pretty sure Set can carry more than that, but it's still better to focus on the lighter people.

Uncensored butt. Didn't expect that from this group.

And then the action just kind of stopped.

Recently, they complained A LOT that people were not reading their content on their website, and as a result, they were facing financial issues.
It would help if they provided something worth paying for and didn't destroy art.

Users who are viewing this thread