Let This Grieving Soul Retire! Woe is the Weakling Who Leads the Strongest Party - Ch. 20

Group Leader
damn
sytry/sophia is such a good actor

Fed-Kun's army
I can't wait for all of this to miraculously go in Cry's favor somehow xD!

Dex-chan lover
its gona be funny if the slime ever appears and kills the bad guys BUT then again the series can go with the comical path way that the alchemist girl forgot to put the slime in the tube hence MC is freaking out about a slime which never was....either way this series is great LMAO

I believe the bad guys will be winning the fight but when the slime appear everyone of the group will retreat while the bad guys are swallowed by the slime lol

Dex-chan lover
INCOMING OVERLY-ATTACHED YANDERE GIRL #2!!!

@Fredthefishlord they meant Strange Grief members who'll join the hunt against them not numbers of party or enemy.

Dex-chan lover
With the build up talk. She feel like she acting the whole time. How did she know sytri coming.

Wait isn't she a muscle-head how did they come to the conclusion that her attack power is low i mean she can catch bullets mid-air for crying out loud

@JustAz23 she is a thief bro so she bad with high defense enemy , cry sister & the swordsman is the dps in the strange grief , cry sister gravity field & force field is broken bro...

Users who are viewing this thread