Let's Slack Off

Power Uploader
@mommunism is that irony? There's only one character in this manga: the girl.

The guy is totally generic and looks like a faceless hentai background guy.

Aggregator gang
@Kirin-kun It was sarcasm. The anatomy of the girl looks awful. You do realize the guy is supposed to be a faceless background guy, right? It's a self-insert.

Dex-chan lover
What a boring piece of shit. I'm honestly surprised this is rated as high as it is, since it's just a hentai without the balls to be a hentai.

Blueballs syndrome is strong with this one

Meh, it's a fun random read. Kinda like the SCP manga, not really a coherent story but keeps you entertained In a short period of time

next chapter , guy lost his job ends homeless and the gamer girl bangs the next sod :,)

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
This is much more a series of vignettes than a traditional chapter-based story. That said, it's a dangerous crockpot recipe of character design elements:
2 parts genki girl
2 parts tomboy
1 part cute fang
1 part short hair
2 parts spats
Simmer until high tier waifu is achieved.

Contributor
This is along the same lines as a couple of others, using an out-of-view character with some female. You got https://mangadex.org/title/30590/dogeza-de-tanondemita, where the guy actually sees lots of different females, then there was another one that had the female basically abusing the out-of-view character til the end when she strips down (and they may have had sex). Can't remember the name of the 2nd one, as it came out several years ago.

tbh, i'm enought of a slob myself, i would say no to such a girl xD. Laying around in your house gets really not fun after some time.

Double-page supporter
Not going to bother reading past chapter 3... this is a waste of time... 1-2 pages a chapter.. No substance at all. You are better off looking up anime girls on google images.

Double-page supporter
reminds me of another manga where a male student was getting lured to slack off with some onee-san office lady who's always skipping work or something, forgot its name..

If you guys are complaining about not seeing the hot stuff, this author/artist is literally a doujin hentai artist so go look him up for his works.

Users who are viewing this thread