Level 0 no Maou-sama, Isekai de Boukensha wo Hajimemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - The Magician Who has no Hopes for Magic - Part 1

Aggregator gang
I only like the Guild master and Mc in this manga.

And why am i not suprised that another Demon lord came to hate working...It's always like this

Edit: Not guildmaster i meant the receptionist lol. Guildmaster is annoying

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

"i saw you one-hit a dragon with my own eyes but you're still new so i'm gonna underestimate you"
annoying bitches just stfu

your job is to observe the self proclaim demon lord which is actually true but we don't believe it even if he one hit ko the dragon so good luck

Dex-chan lover
Her dad is probably training to be the very best that no one ever was. That's why he's traveling across the land.

Dex-chan lover
friendly fire huh
sounds like a certain old type god eater

Goblin slayer approves their style of ganging on ONE goblin. Less risk = alive to kill more goblins

These retards know exactly how strong he is so why the fuck are they bitching about so much omfg

"So listen, there's a guy who fell out of the sky, didn't speak our language, killed a dragon in one shot with his bare hands after having flame breath poured on him and shrugging off high class petrification magic, and then ripped knowledge directly out of that dragon's corpse so he could speak and understand us. He claims to be a reincarnation of a demon lord from the distant past, and this holy relic owned by the guild that detects all lies says he's telling the truth. He is literally more powerful than a company of 100 of the most powerful people in our kingdom combined, while naked, unarmed, and wearing rags. There's also a prophecy saying that a demonic king of calamity will arrive on the exact date he showed up, under those exact circumstances.

"So obviously, we think he's lying, and something must have just deeply traumatized this unfathomably powerful person who turned a dragon inside-out and shoved his hand up it's ass like it was a muppet. He must merely think he's the demon king reincarnated, because, you know. That would be crazy. Almost as crazy as punching a dragon so hard all of it's internal organs explode and then eating it's soul to gain all the knowledge it possessed in life. So naturally, we're assigning a level 1 titty elf with the Job Class of Clumsy Fuckup to keep an eye on this person that we flat-out admit could solo our entire kingdom. Also, she's a magnet for all the bullies and assholes our society and system cannot or will not deal with, so obviously we should leave her in the company of the literal demigod who does whatever he feels like at any given moment. This is a great idea, and nothing could possibly go wrong."

Gonna be honest. I'd be rooting for the demon king even if he wasn't the protagonist, because I feel like he needs to conquer the world to save these people from their own suicidal amounts of stupidity.

Also, the fat titty mommy fox being a genuinely reprehensible and unlikable person is interesting. The characters are entertaining, if nothing else.

idk why he going with it. I have a red head, so i’d get mad at elise. idk why, just kinda annoying

firts of all i think she tried to use fire magic instead of dark magic and she is classified as a failure..

@BloodKing1 In most games and forms of media with fantasy settings that use class systems fire magic as well as any other form of attack magic usually fall under black/dark magic and tend to be used by those with the black/dark mage class, with occasional exception of red mages which tend to be a balanced build between both physical and magical classes capable of using both black and white magic, albeit with some restrictions often in the form of only being able to do a set amount damage or heals or limited in the spells they use (though FF3 honestly did this class the best in my opinion as they just cut off anything above the 4th tier spells for both black and white magic). While I would prefer they stick with the more commonly used black mage/magic for English translations, dark can be interchanged for black without much change in meaning in other languages so the translation technically isn't wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread