Level 0 no Maou-sama, Isekai de Boukensha wo Hajimemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - The Magician Who has no Hopes for Magic - Part 1

Wow, he can kill dragons with his hands, let's make him grab mushrooms and wear hide armor, it'll help for sure!

God, I'm tired of this plot already. Why every mangaka does this?

That's why I like Overlord so much, "Momon" beat that undead (?) army (don't really remember what he did) and was promoted to the last rank in one go.

Fed-Kun's army
Is the guild receptionist mentally defficient or has she not been told that valt is a walking embodiment of chaos and destruction and the guild would rather pay his food and board forever than risk him deciding to acquire it through force and considering it seems like the lowest tier room its a small price to pay
Though the guild master seems to be racking up grudges like crazy like she seems to be creating a situation where if the elf had to choose between the guild and valt she isnt likely to side with the guild.

"Friendly fire Elf"..... friendly fire . Hmmmmm....
images

Group Leader
@Syanalassa The Guild Master is the Sly-Fox trope and would rather get the MC under her control through tricks and manipulation than straight-up appeasing him. For her it's better to make people indebted to her, just look at how she treated Rikka, that's why she didn't give special instructions to the receptionist.

Fed-Kun's army
@HDMI1 I get the troupe she is supose to be I just feel she is really badly written like she has all the capability of an evil noble from other similar fantasy series

Please god let Valt kill the guild master at some point. Too bad it'll never happen.

Aggregator gang
I am guessing she can't control the output(large Area of Effect) and always have collateral damage may it be allies or the environment.

friendly fire elf, the name doesn't sound good. i would kick someone like her in my group too.

Man the guildmaster is a prick. I cant blame her though since if a guy who can fuck up a top tier monster bare handed appeared out of nowhere, I'd be terrified too

Dex-chan lover
So, the guild master offers money in exchange for doing a job, the elf girl agrees to do the job for money, the guild master takes the money back, but then expects the elf girl to still do the job? Is that how deals work in this world? I'm confused.

@icekatze I think she'll give it once the quest is done or she already gave it back but it didn't show in the manga (she said she was "teasing" her so I don't think she just kept the money)

Dex-chan lover
A classic no con that needs to learn how to control things so they can't progress.

Thanks for the chapter!

yike the side characters are no good rn
hope this gets better at some point

Users who are viewing this thread