Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Strongest or Weakest!? Which Way Does My Skill Go?

Aggregator gang
and since a human got dropped, even people were spawned in this world by destroying monsters.

Why are most isekai MCs always 25? Seriously, you haven’t even lived much of a life yet. You could start from scratch and change jobs, country, lifestyle.

probably because that's about when people start to hit their first wall adult wall

Aggregator gang
This little girl is such a....So insensitive. Do you delight in kicking people while they're down? And you do it while saying his name WRONG! This chick is a total ass.

Dex-chan lover
Is it weird that my first thought at seeing the girl's name was "that's very normal"? I think I read to many Isekais.

Dex-chan lover
Little reminder that there's more translated chapters than whats currently shown on MangaDex so whenever you finish reading here you can find more on other sites with a quick google search.

Now to the chapter: Emily is so freaking cute, seriously one of the best FMC designs I've seen despite being simple and personality wise she oozes best girl energy. The bunny girl also has a very nice design too.

And nice trade off, my man Satou is capped at Level 1 with trash stats, but in compensation he can grind for more money to get better equipments and make up for the lack of stats and then, when the opportunity arises, grind for better gears as well since he has the best drops.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread