Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Black and Quick Ones Should Please Go Away

Dex-chan lover
That has to be the most adorable murder frenzy I've ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
Magic Girl runs away from slimes. Falls "Waht do I do?" Wear some pants. You are far to young to give fanservice. Leave that to all-behated bunny girl.

200 bullets, huh? Experience from egoshooters and zombie shoot'em'ups have taught us, that 200 bullets are gone rather fast. Until you find a source don't use them on slimes. Use them when your live is in danger. That girl was in mortal danger of getting her clothes dirtied.

Dex-chan lover
I just edited an image to be relevant to this
IXqvXaq.png

Dex-chan lover
oh...and here i thought he'd get a gun that uses magic bullets or something. 200 rounds isn't gonna last long if MC uses it regularly

Group Leader
Watch out we got some bad roaches here.
hqdefault.jpg

Hey you on our turf, man!
Hey, man, I-I cut you, I cut you up so bad, y-you gon- you gonna wish I no cut you up so bad!

Dex-chan lover
The plot is now rapidly spiralling out of control into a big steaming pile of random bullshit...

Dex-chan lover
seems kinda lame for him to be able to raise his skills AND get a gun, one or the other would be better..

Dex-chan lover
Inbe4 a generic evil noble barges in demanding to see a permit for that firearm!!! 😆

Dex-chan lover
I love how it's a running gag in japanese media to censor any sign of the dreaded roach.

Thanks for the chapter!
Is it me or does it seem like artists rarely ever draw a cockroach unless it's far away and only a visible as a small blob or censored in some way in closeups? In any case, I think the LN listed the slimes as Black Slimes while only the MC considered them Cockroach slimes. That and Emily makes such a warm environment for a campsite when camping in the dungeon that sometimes the slimes would nestle up and sleep next to her rather than attack her. Although if this is how she reacts when she sees or hears Cockroach Slimes, what happened in the house when she came across cockroaches while cleaning? Or does her magic include filling in and repairing the craters she made hammering them 3+ feet into the ground? If MC had returned earlier the first day Emily cleaned would he have discovered the house barely holding together while doing one hell of an impression of Swiss cheese or a sieve with Emily merrily playing whack a roach?

Ah yes, a good way to make a tanky but no method of easy attack characcter a gun, and then they are unstoppable.

Aggregator gang
Now he can go rabbit hunting. It would be so hilarious, that bitch doesn't know what a gun is so shooting her in the leg would surprise her and cause her pain at the same time! Haha, that arrogant wretch deserves to get knocked down several pegs.

Dex-chan lover
Emily the most wholesome and cutest wife, the best among best girls, Emily is hope, Emily is life, Emily is everything...

AWgiHKd.png

2SVstWj.png

4N86tAa.png

As you can see, she's precious even in her yandere mode.

Users who are viewing this thread