Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - A Black Party’s Death March!?

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 I figured that x shit was part of his crown hat thing and facial hair grows and is easily changed. Just figured it may be him without his armor on or he buys new shit later.

Dex-chan lover
Wow I now find Eve Annoyingly cute. Yes yes she's annoying but I had fun with her with the cast.

Double-page supporter
Japan is one of the few first world countries with modern slavery

Dex-chan lover
Haramb-

No, he is too good to become like this in isekai world.

He must've been reborn as an A ranking adventurer not this ape.

Thanks for the chapter!
I'm surprised that slave driver doesn't stink from all the bullshit he's sprouting. For starters those two in cloth armor, (assuming that's armor and not just regular clothing,) are to chase down, beat up, receive attacks from and then hold down a slime while he comes at the last moment in full plate armor made of metal to deliver the final blow with minimum risk and is saying they shouldn't be weak and lazy!? If his way of adventuring is so noble why isn't he backing his words with his own body and efforts? Frankly I'd believe it if he a reputation for working numerous newbie adventurers to death. That and he kept most of the money from the drops while those two received 5% each at most even if carry all the drops while he doesn't carry a thing. Probably only gets away with it so much is indoctrinates the young and impressionable before overworking them so much they can't think straight and realize he's not even practicing what he preaches while taking the most reward with barely minimum effort.

@gigabarto What, you think black company practices like that don't occur in other countries? Before I got my current job I was doing various temp jobs here in the US and while most employers were understanding and flexible there were more than a few who wanted 100% accuracy with high speed one hour after another. One job I had to do had this five step process to put papers through plus double checking for errors and was to process 2 inches off the stack each hour from day 1. While it was stressful I was just barely able to get that much done without making mistakes. 3rd day I was told might be called to help out with something from the other employees every now and then but would still be expected to get the 2 inches done every hour. I decided not to point out that even being able to read quickly with one hand and write at the other at same time was having to push to make quota as it is and was unreasonable to expect me to maintain quota after being pulled elsewhere to help out as grunt labor for 10-15 minutes. Might just have been me but really got the feeling employer felt that because they were paying for help and wanted to save money by getting job done as soon as possible along with fact that I was a temp with no benefits rather than a permanent employee they could force me to work at a grueling pace and order me around. Despite staying polite, refraining from telling them they're being extremely unreasonable, getting pulled for grunt work a few times a day, and somehow managing to get their quota done not only quickly and accurately (along with no complaints or no mistakes pointed out,) I was laid off after one week because they said I wasn't working fast enough.

herbivore mc instead of going on the counter attack to vent his past regrets he becomes defensive
fair enough he doesnt have to respond to the insult while eating but not making fun of the ass face as a leader when his partymember collapse is just wrong
or make fun of him for needing an armor and a greatsword to deal with a slime when the mc's hands suffice would have been an opportunity

Dex-chan lover
Haramb-

No, he is too good to become like this in isekai world.

He must've been reborn as an A ranking adventurer not this ape.
@SilverSun Sorry for being two whole years late, and this isn't really an isekai per se unless we consider the manga itself the other world... but here you go. Best gorilla.

he should have killed that old man , he is gonna keep taking advantage of them.
Also it seems that king kong was also summone to another world

Yeh

... seriously? This manga is like a collection of cringe. It's just painful to read at parts

Dex-chan lover
kdCeGSy.png

Don't mind me, I'm just here for my daily dose of Emily the best and most wholesome wife any man ever wished.

And this cute and wholesome girl is why Ryouta risks his life every single day, this cute and wholesome girl is worth fighting a war for her hand.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread