Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.2

I thought I wanted to read the rest but nope. If the romance aspect is handled like this I'm gonna dip out

Dex-chan lover
@nickzero10 S rank intelligence isn't necessarily going to help, sadly. That's more of a book smarts thing in these cases. Sadly, this would probably come down to a personal experience sort of thing.

She needs to realise he is a beta cuck. The average Japanese man has been made to be emasculated and not have any interest in the opposite sex, they teach them this from school with things like "Morality councils", having rules in school to not date or interact with the opposite sex, never to express themselves, to stop any normal bodily desires and call them perverts if they even so much as look at someone. Then they are forced to work practically all hours of the day, 7 days a week eventually working them to death and complain the birth rate is dropping like a stone. This guy is so indoctrinated it is painful to watch.

Dex-chan lover
Truly your generic isekai with the best feelings an autist writter could provey.

Dex-chan lover
......I think I really hate this manga. I thought it was gonna get better. Having him be aware of her feelings would've been a step forward....and than THAT happend...This is garbage...

Double-page supporter
At least he's comically dense and not just annoyingly dense. Gave me a good chuckle.
Besides he already has his stay at home waifu.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so freaking glad Ryouta went dense mode with the guild girl, because the first kiss should be from Emily since she's the main girl and she has more agency with Ryouta than this guild girl will ever have.

Guild Girl, know your place in the harem, you're not the main lady and will never be, this place only belongs to Emily best girl.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly I will forgive the manga's super annoying romanticly dense mc, if when he raises his int/wis he realised how much of a moron he is.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I thought the only guy who would be dense enough to not recognize a woman's feelings even after a kiss, would be the MC from Infinite Stratos.

Today, I've just seen the second one who's just as dense.

Users who are viewing this thread