Translation errors:
Page 1:
"The monsters on the third floor are Ira."
Original:
地下3階のモンスターはミイラ....
Translation:
"The monsters on B3 are Mummies..."
Note:
What "Kill la Kill reference"? ミイラ is Miira, which is the Japanese word for Mummy.
https://japanexplained.wordpress.com/2014/12/31/miira-japanese-for-mummy/

Page 6:
"I'm glad that I trained without the gun" "If I have S rank..."
Original: よし..銃に頼れなくてもゾンビ修業で手に入らた この"力S"のパワーがあれば
Translation:
"Yes...even if I can't rely on my gun I still have what I got from training with the zombies," "the power of my S-rank Strength"

Page 12:
How did リル・ラン become "Lillian"? The name is clearly in two parts.

As I've already said, translation errors cannot be fixed with a good PR.

Given Yoda's confidence I'd say Ne's S and the contest will be a tie or he'll will find out there are tiers to every level and he wasn't getting more points because seeds have diminishing returns (which wouldn't be particularly strange)

Group Leader
@Maiorem Look, this is the first time either of us have done this, so there are bound to be mistakes. A character got dropped off of "Miira" and became "Ira"(A kill la Kill character with a mummy-like ability). It might not be perfect, but it's better then sitting on it for 3 months

Aggregator gang
It looks better and i don't think the previous group will upload a new chapter anytime soon since it's been 3 months...

Hmm...

I'd say it's a lot better. Any chance of y'all taking a second pass at the last chapter?

Also, was there any reason that Page 4 needed to be a 2-page spread? The pages don't connect to each other at all.

Group Leader
@LazerWulf we're prolly gonna do the last one some time over the next week or so. Also that's just how the raws were cut on the site we got them from

Please don't drop this manga. Not all users are totally exquisite with translations, especially because not all of us speak English in our mother tongue. When I read a manga I do not pretend that it has a writing at the level of a novel, apart from that they are minimal errors. Please keep translating this manga and don't get carried away by hateful comments from people who are not doing what you do, being alone.

Thank you for taking your time ♥

Dex-chan lover
You did good enough in both chapters for me. But as I said, just a little more effort would make a lot of difference, and it shows here. Good job guys

Users who are viewing this thread