Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.1

Double-page supporter
Good translations.
The chapter is still dog shit tho.
Everything about this series is utter garbage, truly one of the worst of everything, why the author keeps writing is a mystery.

Dex-chan lover
nice job mang, i see that you're no longer drunk on this one. keep it up

Dex-chan lover
So this new character is the sadist type that likes watching "lesser men" writhe while he flexes is superiority.
He'll likely become a shitty antagonist and constantly try to one-up, or even NTR, the protagonist because he's about to get hard schooled in a lesson about humility.

Or, the lesser option- as it is more rare, he'll become so fixated on the hero that he'll eventually realize he's super gay for him. Which may be the case, as this guy screams "trap".

Dex-chan lover
Virgin beta mc crying because some guys got a harem when he himslef got one but too much beta to see that

Aggregator gang
Shouldn’t lose at max level cap but who knows.

MC is acting a little strange, he’s not bad off himself. That said it would be awkward for anyone seeing a frisky harem in public

Banned
WTH? the MC is jealous of dude that has the balls to do what he's too much of a wuss to do with the females hounding him?

I'd understand if he was in an sausage only party but that's not true.

Dex-chan lover
@daisora thank you for the new chapter today! 😃 I really appreciate it. 🙌 Don’t listen to the people complaining. You keep doing what you’re doing! 👍🏻 I appreciate everything you do for us.

Much better chapter! Grateful for the chapter & the peeps lending you a hand. Hope you keep it up!!

Double-page supporter
@someunregpunk:

It is not because Ryouta does not has the guts to do it but because he even fails to notice that he already is in a situation where he has girls around him with whom he could do the same things.
In other words:
It is because Ryouta is simply far too dense - like most of the Japanese MCs.

I think that "being dense" is the Japanese authors' easy explanation as to why their MC does not end up with one girl but a harem.
Their logic seems to be:
MC being dense -> does not realize that a girl likes him in that sense -> does not confess to the girl because he does not realize it -> continues the relationship on a friendship level -> meets next girl -> start from the beginning unless author's goal of X girls is reached.

==> If goal of X girls is reached switch to harem creation path by girls confessing to each other that they like the MC. '
Then instead of fighting it out for him they "decide" to all confess together and with the intention of becoming the MC's harem.

That is the most used pattern for Japanese harem stories.

Much better. Didn't notice any spelling errors, better font, and better grammar.

Thanks for the chapter.

That was a pretty damn good translation... lookin forward to future chapters 😉

Double-page supporter
The translation got much better this chapter, the last one was incredible, changing the way he wrote Elsa's name on the middle all of a sudden

Users who are viewing this thread