Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Get a license and buy a pot !?

Contributor
That’s honestly a really practical reason to have guns akimbo.

@Svarna That's exactly why he got a second gun. So he can use the technique he used on the metal slime easier, he has fire in one, ice in the other.

Brace yourself, we got Guns Akimbo now with S str, he should be able to easily handle the recoil now, unlike previously.

Isn’t this gonna make it slower for him to swap out bullets if he plans on using two guns?

@LongNameIncoming
Soo... does the drop from normal dungeons change every 10 or 20 floors? That would be interesting.
But what I meant regarding the dual wielding is simply that aiming is going to be more difficult so he'll probably have to train for that.
And reloading because he has so far 4 different types of bullets (fire, ice, healing, normal) and he can't always know which ones he is going to need in advance.
Anyways I agree that having a second gun is an advantage if only in case he drops it, or to fire more bullets without having to stop to reload, but looking at the stance he took it does seem like he's going for dual wielding.

Dex-chan lover
@Indigo9 he should get 2 more guns so he can quickly swap ammo without needing to reload honestly or maybe see if any other monster drops a better gun with easier reload capability

Yeah, that's a great idea... I wonder if he will do just that once he reaches the dungeon floor of the gorilla and lower😏
Definitely looking forward to it

Fed-Kun's army
@okasamyn
Isn't metal fatigue when you put constant stress on metal making it produce cracks or something? I think I read about it or saw it in a show (probably Tod's Workshop).
I know the act of heating up metal and then suddenly cooling it does make it brittle....but no clue what it's called.

@SingLove
Thermal Shock and Metal Fatigue are 2 different things.

In Thermal Shock, the particles can't keep up the state that they need to be, in response to the change in temperature, so they break energetically. Temperature works in the level of particles or something.

In Metal Fatigue, the material begins to crack and break due to stress over a period if time. At first, it's just micro cracks that get bigger eventually leading to the material breaking.

That is according to my memory of college natural science, i can't forget it. I broke a test tube due to thermal schock and the prof began a long side lecture. It was a crazy time so i easily remembered this after asking mr. Google.

Fed-Kun's army
@okasamyn
Ah ok ok.
Good to know, I like coming up with stories and knowing things like this is super helpful in weird ways. It's fun when you realize how you can shape fantasy using science.

Aggregator gang
@oksamyn You can't really expect a B-rate Japanese mangaka to know all that stuff though. This type of people barely graduate high-school, though their high-school education relates to US college education, so who knows?

Dex-chan lover
> Its good that Gordon Ramsay didnt reincarnate in this world.
He will shout an F word to every stall selling low quality vegetables.
If ever Gordon Ramsay catch a wind of MC selling the highest quality restaurant grade vegetables and fruit, Gordon Ramsay will make him Best Friend....

> Ena's teasing, it will become best if she follow up her statement with Ara-Ara!...
I experience being hugged by a MILF (a single mom) and other more older woman than me, but not higher than 6 years of gap, it was the best experience.
Although Ena-san was still a single lady, but older, the allure of making her your GF as a younger one was very tempting

> Despite many ladies out there with beautiful bewbs, Emily beats them out easily as the main waifu. Period...!

XL

Double-page supporter
Blam Blam Blam! Right in the face like a mafia movie or something. Damn son this manga is just too hardcore >_>

Yup, either the author or the TL dun goofed on the "metal fatigue" thing ( most likely the author, TBH ... it was most likely remembering he heard years ago in high school or something similar ). What he described, as others pointed, is thermal stress.

Anyway, the MC got the permit to get new things. If he was smart he would rule that place in no time, by being the prize provider of ... anything with a good revenue margin, TBH. From watermellons to ressurecting services :p

Users who are viewing this thread