Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Get a license and buy a pot !?

Dex-chan lover
so monsters drop stuff when killed... this got me thinking... do humans drop stuff when they die as well? what would you get if you haguremono the drop from humans?

Double-page supporter
he should get all the gun he can get and load it each with different ammos

Dex-chan lover
@rrolo1 There's also a third (perhaps unlikely) option - that it was MC (or author self-insert) that didn't know the correct words. Since it's an in-world explanation from him to the others, it's fine if the author doesn't look up the correct words (since MC can't do that, due to lack of monster internet).

Didn’t he beat the previous gorilla with a one punch? Yet he just wasted 4 ice bullets, 6 regular bullets and the energy of climbing up a small ice mountain to make hamburger out of it’s entire head, just to to defeat it this time? What a waste of resources.

Thanks for the chapter update!

🐟➡️🦍➡️🔫 = 🤯

I can't recall which chapter or dungeon dropped the tuna. Could someone enlighten me? 🙋

How OP are the monsters in this world?? He has S ranked strength, presumably the strongest person in the world(as A was thought to be the strongest), however he couldn't beat 1 caterpillar or 1 steel slime? The slime should be equivalent to a floor 6 monster right? Yet the floors lower than 15??? How fucking strong do they get??

a world without common sense, s strength can't beat caterpillar, well it's only magic that can kill it type monster so it has some physical resistance r8?, so the even though its small fry it has S rank physical resistance??, and now the steel slime can't beaten by S rank strength, even though it's NOT the type that "only can killed by magic", and again, he kill it simply using "law of physics" by making the slime shrink and expand and get explode(correct me if I'm wrong), bruh is the impact of the S rank strength is weaker than the explosion of it??

Dex-chan lover
Ryouta should drop at least one pistol for Emily best girl since she also can't use magic.

Also I like how Ryouta is slowly turning into a Emily simp, Emily best wife and best girl deserves all the love and kindness in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread