Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Workaholic Beauty and Work Interference!?

@rrolo1 I mean, that world relies heavily on game logic so you may be onto something there. Haguremono might drop items that are strong against their own species (even if you need S-rank drop chance to make them appear).

He got the gun and regular bullets from the gorilla haguremono, and as we know, guns are the ultimate equalizer (the gun here even looks kinda like a peacemaker colt).
Then he got flame bullets from the zombie haguremono (fire being a common weakness of undead monsters in all media).
He can get a healing bullet from a mummy haguremono, and throwing healing items to undead enemies to hurt them is a JRPG trope.
Finally with the tracking bullet, as MC muses if the Frankenstein monster haguremono it comes from has a core that serves as a weak point it makes sense the bullet it drops serves as its weakness.
The only outlier so far are ice bullets dropping from skeletons.

It is a little too coincidental that it immediately sees use in the new dungeon but that's a Chekhov's gun for you (or in this case, Chekhov's bullet).

Dex-chan lover
shitty rules!!
then if someone in a battle, he obviously NOT holding the monster and then there's this monster kill steal
does that considered fine? NO, imma fukin kill that guy

and why is there nobody make an incinerator?
they have fire magic, so it's much more convenient to use
just why??

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
If your dont properly eat all of your dinner the Haguremono will get you...
And dont forget to properly chew your food!

I would say that sewage waste would be exempt. Unlike most garbage, it has been processed by a being. So likely the magic inside the food has been absorbed making it inert. Otoh i dont remember seeing any bathrooms in this manga, so they might not shit altogether.

Dex-chan lover
weren't rare monsters always dropping items (rings and other bs) for him?

Dex-chan lover
how surprisingly convenient it is that there just so happens to be a garbage problem and it produces those golden bullets that are necessary to kill those rare monsters.

That Garbage Dump T....

Am I the only one to notice the resemblances? Guess I will be more certain if the panel got colorized. I am looking for the color orange 🍊.

For our beloved Translator (typesetter, 2 b more precise) kun 🙋

Ripped from Wikipedia:
"Vigna mungo, the black gram, urad bean, ulundu paruppu, minapa pappu, mungo bean or black matpe bean (māṣa) is a bean grown in the South Asia. Like its relative, the mung bean, it has been reclassified from the Phaseolus to the Vigna genus. The product sold as black lentil is usually the whole urad bean, whereas the split bean (the interior being white) is called white lentil. It should not be confused with the much smaller true black lentil (Lens culinaris)."

Dex-chan lover
@WillTell

I do see what you mean.
But that said they aren't necessary tho... they just help a lot.
A combination of fire bullets into an explosive bullet would have worked just as well. (let's be real here, that's probably a real combination...but it's just my assumption for now... )
Not to mention the other guy could defeat it in melee as well.

The manga is railroading the MC to the point it feels like too much of a coincidence for all the things that have happened.
It's one thing to make it so that trash monsters are weak to trash bullets, that's fine and makes some sense.
But that the monsters of this dungeon just happened to be weak to it as well is just too much.
If it's only the first floor then it's fine...but if it's all floors then....yeah no, that's just too much of a coincidence...

I stopped reading the novel because it gave me brain cancer, but unless there is a reason for all of this ( like a god/fate directing his actions from behind or something )
Then it's pretty poor writing IMO, the novel is supposedly pretty well-liked tho, so there is still hope.
But I personally find the way this manga uses magic bullets and guns to be worse than pretty much every other gun isekai out there.

Dex-chan lover
Even if the trash can be only burned by a fire spell, tasking one person with it and overloading the workload would be stupid. Is somebody at the mage guild out there to get her, so she can't complain, or is it a stupid plot device again?

Contributor
DOes the monster change based on the trash? Also what do you think would happen if he left a gun in the wild? Do you think an SS class would spawn?

MD@Home
Now I'm confused. I feel like I read this already. Was this translated again? Or am I mixing it up with LN

Isn't it ironic that the boy from Hetero city/village/whatever looks like a girl? :p

Fed-Kun's army
Even if the trash can be only burned by a fire spell, tasking one person with it and overloading the workload would be stupid. Is somebody at the mage guild out there to get her, so she can't complain, or is it a stupid plot device again?
Maybe cause it's a black guild....

Dex-chan lover
Not being racist, but the slit eye merchant is really giving the clue too much as how their personality is.

Users who are viewing this thread