Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 3 - My f…

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, seems like a bad deformation of a French expression. Wouldn't be the first time. Not like I really care.

Dex-chan lover
After watching the recent Re: Zero episode (Season 2 episode 8) that horned rabbit had it coming.

Double-page supporter
I'm quick to call MC's cucks, but a 17 year old city kid that has probably not even seen someone else kill an animal (IRL) would most likely be shaken.

Killed a couple chickens back in a farm. Are people this gore sick or is it an exaggerating thing for manga. Well true its a city kid but most kids nowadays even some 7 year olds would not be so shaken up with death. A 17 year old should have seen at least a couple of things die already. (Well can't say much cause I live in a country that likes killing livestock traditionally by slitting their throat over a bucket.) This kid should man up lmao. (I understand some people have a fear for gore but those people wouldn't do this in the first place.)

Oh ffs.. Another one of these Mc's 😔

Now they should add some kinda betrayal and turn him into some evil badass. There, I've given you a choice for redemption don't let me down..

Edit: I wrote that immediately when he killed it without reading on but he fucking cried when eating it?! What is he some kinda Ultra Vegan Pacifist? I bet he's been eating meat almost every day of his life. What? Next he's gonna start having a internal crisis when he finds out the earth isn't flat?

..Im tired..

i would feel bad if it was a defenseless bunny that i killed but it was a rabbit that had a big ass horn that could possibly kill me, and then he cries while eating it, that rabbit was fair game he killed it before it could do the same to him

omg he killed that poor defenseless (except for the horn) rabbit, then broke his vegetarian only diet to partake in, heavens forbid, rabbit meat. somehow i smell bullshit

While I appreciate the author trying something new in that he didn't just pick a random Japanese highschooler, drop him in another world and have him be perfectly ok with mass-killing everything in sight like most other Isekais do. But I didn't feel like the first kill experience was written all that well in here.

Dex-chan lover
MC

7YGp0wI.jpeg

🤣

Dex-chan lover
I would be sad if i killed something. And he's technically a child, since his body has been alive for 5 years, some young emotions collided with the old ones.

Disappointing translations, disappointing mc, disappointing height. I mean, 10 yrs old? From what I know girls are taller at that age as they hit puberty earlier than boys. What next? Disappointing enemies? 😅

Dex-chan lover
MC: Crying over dead bunbun
*5 seconds later*
MC: Let's dismantle it.

Me: [deep concern intensifies] 😮

wtf? if that shit applies to his mana, would it also true with his hp? if so that means the curse would make him immortal, that is by no mean weak at all

Users who are viewing this thread