Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 7 - The …

Dex-chan lover
absolute clown... he could have killed her, dumbass

editing coz u cant even give him the benefit of the doubt about not understanding how powerful he is...he says its just the lowest level magic, but he fucking casted it 10,000 times!!! even a 5 years old would know that 10,000 of a weak thing would make it a FUCKING STRONG THING

like imagine if she didnt have that protective charm! his dumbass would see her dead on the ground and go:

''wow tina is even pretending i hurt her with that weak magic! but was it necessary for her to destroy the building for this act? her support is way too much! i should buy her a cake to show my appreciation for her, but why isnt she getting up? my classmates are looking at me weird i think shes overdoing it...''

...fucking hell, over the years i have builded a resistance to dumbass MCs that let criminals and rapist live, etc, but this fucking buy touched a nerve! ahh i guess my limit is when they cause direct dmg to someone due to their clownery...jeez i need to relax, imma go play subnautica, fuck this

wait! i re-read the page again and he fucking casted the 10,000 fire magic, then added a 1000 layer of thunder and darkness magic....................................................i fucking cant

Jesus this guy is SO ANNOYING

But to be honest you cant really blame him for being like that because he never knew

BUT THEN HE DIDNT EVEN REALIZE HOW MUCH POWER HE WAS USING LIKE AKAHDLFIGGESGWISHE VYT

Double-page supporter
@Hollow7F
This guy is so retarded that he can't even comprehend how massively he just fucked up.
He destroyed her S-tier "Saving Throw" item because he wanted to show everyone how big his dick is.
If Tina wasn't a descendant of the Hero's followers, bound by fate to stay by his side, she would have thrown his ass out of the school and told him to go fuck himself.

Best thing is that his intelligence stat cant grow :)

The bitch had it coming for hiding the truth from him

Only if they didnt have communication disorders

Fed-Kun's army
She should've informed him about how she upgrades the targets to match his level. He's dumb for not listening to his teacher, but she's ultimately at fault for making him believe he was at far lower level than he actually is. Imagine if he tried to use that against someone who wasn't overpowered because he thought his capabilities were low?

Dex-chan lover
Tbh a bit of the blame falls on Tina too.
Yes, she said to only use 30% of his power, but because he didn't know about the multitude of barriers at their mansion, the mc was completely unaware of the scope of his power.

Shitty comparison, but: it seems like he thought he would be firing a BB gun, but ended up firing a nuke.

If anything, Tina should've imprinted upon him more just how powerful he is. Starting with telling him about all the barriers she needed to maintain at the mansion just to deal with his massive power. The MC simply had no frame of reference for his power, kinda like that one other manga about the super OP kid who was raised to think his power was only 'average' rather than being one of the most powerful beings alive.

If he'd known beforehand he would have fully complied with her order, instead of ignorantly going full blast.

OK, I usually try to look at characters from different points of view rather than jumping on the hype/hate train, but this MC is just dumb. Not the quirky or funny dumb like Goku or Luffy.

No, he's dumb in the same vein as that lady who holds up the line at the grocery store because she can't understand why her could that expired 2 years ago isn't valid. Much like that lady, any explanations will be completely ignored.

One tiny panel of self reflection after almost killing Tina. He then immediately focuses on the fact that he broke her pendant. Is it important to her? Yeah, but he's more concerned with the fact that the pendant broke than the fact that it broke to protect Tina from dying.

Maybe there's a better look inside his head in is LN, but this manga adaptation is aggravating. "It's explained better in the novel" is a trash excuse that I see thrown around a lot in the comments of so many different series. An adaptation of any kind should be able to stand on and be judged on its own merits. If I need to go to an outside source to fully enjoy something, it's an overblown advertisement rather than an adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
It's mostly dumb MC's fault, but Tina's also at fault for not coming clean about secretly increasing crystal durability each time in an earlier chapter... despite his supposed fixed stats. A simple question from either of them should have been asked over the course of 5+ years about the phenomenon. But no, that's apparently okay and normal, and will be inquired about in time.

The long con of stupidity really. One of few isekai I truly can say I'm no longer interested in with such ridiculous blatant faults.

Banned
so he doesn't even care that he nearly killed her?
I get it's also her fault by not telling him all these years that he's stupid strong.
But at the same time... his response was, "OMG! I broke your thingy! I'm sorry." not "OMG, I almost killed you and everyone else!"

Group Leader
Because you asked so kindly to point out mistakes.

On page 6 she says "If I hadn't do that", It should be "If I hadn't done that". I don't know if that was a translation issue or a misspell but thought I would point it out.
As someone who also translates here I've made both those mistakes, it's something very common and the reason I re read each page 3-4 times after finishing it before posting it.
I say this as the newest page I posted had a grammatical error.

so he buffed the 'fire lance' until it reached the limit and he still think it's still weaker than previous dude who launch thunder spell. even no-buff 'fire lance' could easily destroy that target
really big brain
imagine tina get killed by this dumb mc

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty lol you're so wrong. He's not without fault but this all escalated because of Tina being a fucking idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread