Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 8 - My g…

This chapter sucked. Different pacing, different feel, and just not what I was wanting from this manga. Hopefully, it is just build up for her tragic removal from existence.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you translator for the numbers. You and I have similar taste. oh and thank you for the translations too

Double-page supporter
Not worth the 60 seconds to read. Nothing of importance was gained from this chapter

i don't really care if it's isekai trash they kissed so I'm satisfied

Aggregator gang
dat credit page.... wait a minute...
why are you shaming me for my math ability... orz

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat,
Example is in answering questions like "Are you not eating?"
In Japanese (and in my own language, too, actually) "Yes" would mean "Yes, I'm not eating." while in English it would means "Yes, I'm eating," regardless of how the question is formed. At least that's what I read on my Japanese learning book.

Group Leader
@ker0 I'm guess you are using paint (WTF). If you seriously are using paint and cant turn color back on, try going to FIle>Properties>Colors>Color

Have you heard of Gimp or Krita? They're free open source drawing programs that are way better than paint

Dex-chan lover
@PotatoZero : That's....not what we're talking about, also that's still a 'hai' as 'yes' because you're affirming the question.
Just replace yes/no with affirm/deny, THAT is the sort of yes/no we're talking about.

Because in the WN even if you ignore the 'hai', the context pretty much point to them being lovers (traveling together, best time of her life), while in the manga she say they didn't get there.

@ker0
photoshop cs2 I believe was given away as free by adobe
Kitra is free
gimp is crap but free
clipstudio/manga studio goes on sale below 15$ quite often
You could possibly do what you need in paintstorm, its relatively cheap
affinity photo is a cheap photoshop replacement.

Is He the past guy or somethin?why does he getr flashbacks,they also look a bit similar its just an older face or somethin

Also still cant believe shes still inexperienced ,shes pretty much a grandma now and her dead love interest is prob dead by now(unless he forgot everything and became haruto again)

@Milanin most likely that they didnt do it but became lovers in the wn as it is pretty much implied two times here that she dont have experience with that stuff,but i doubt she still didnt experience kissing though cause if she said that was her first kiss i would prob have too much question.

Users who are viewing this thread