Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni

Is there any similar manga to this?

Like lvl 1 weak grunt

But then he's actually a lvl 100 mafia boss
In disguise lmao

I looked at the description and I was like "this sounds an awful lot like death mage" then I decided to shift my gaze towards the comments which had somewhat similar response though few in numbers, the main thing I noticed was that almost everyone was saying that MC was essentially immortal, and that really threw me off from reading this.

Saying that I love reading death mage because even though the MC was OP it was still possible to kill him albeit extremely hard that and well death mage is quite a gem honestly, for one death mage told a story not about destroying monster and killing (Insert Villain Archetype), but surviving everything that wants to kill you because of one failure from an incompetent god.

I will not be reading this however if the story leads to something interesting or if anyone recommends one let me know because I do like the isekai genre but it's hard to find any good ones that aren't already mainstream.

Group Leader
No chapters this month as it seems they are taking a break so they can increase the pace of releases next month.

Well at least the translator is being honest enough to confess that half of this shit flys pass his head, but he is willing to learn!

Wait, it just occurred to me.

If both his
mana and health
are locked, won't that mean he can both use
unlimited spells, plus he is immortal
, since his health level can never change...?

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I don’t get it. How can a GOD make a mistake? I mean he’s a G O D as in all powerful, all knowing, all seeing. Even if he did make a mistake shouldn’t he be able to watch the MC from afar, realize it, and fix it?

Traditionally God's in fact aren't omnipotent or omniscient or omnipresent. That's very much a trait of Abrahamic religions or monotheism in general (if you only have one I guess it has to be the best). Historically gods were regarded as very powerful but also more or less as "humanity writ large", the Norse pantheon, the Greco-Roman pantheon, the Celtic pantheon etc. were all famously portrayed as having very mortal failings. Even moreso in mythic traditions where "God" was more a spiritual designation than a power level e.g. a lot of east Asian traditions.

Double-page supporter
Where is the maid at the bottom of the credit page from ?

Need to know for science purposes.

And then everyone clapped! Yay!

Another trash isekai with a trash self-insert OP MC!

But wait! We also have an OP shotacon maid (because of course) this time around!

Wooo! 10 years old saving the world!

I know all y'all degenerates absolutely love to self insert as babies in isekais so this one must be a hit, right?

@TNT261

"Okay, I don’t get it. How can a GOD make a mistake? "

If you're talking about "OOO" god (Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent)

Easy way: A god can make "mistake" intentionally and lie to a puny mortal about it.
Hard way: By willing it and applying omnipotence. That requires jumping through a lot of hoops, like temporarily depriving itself of omniscience and omnipotence.

But basically, if OOO god made a mistake, then it willed it.

However, gods in isekai works are greek/roman style - meaning not fully omnipotent and not omniscient, and therefore capable of making an error.

Users who are viewing this thread