Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the update! Looking forward to more!

Wait a second... If his HP is also fixed, doesn't that technically make him immortal, talk about a mistake, dudes literally a nightmare it doesn't matter if he were firing off basic spells if it was like a endless stream of them.

wow
after i read chapter 5 suddenly chapter 6 appear
thank you for the translation

My eyes are crying seeing the typesetting of ch.6, i'll wait for a proper scanlated version.

@Wendigo_King Exactly, it's like when you play a single-player RPG with a Trainer, and then activated all of the Unlimited cheats for your stats.

Dex-chan lover
This comment is in regards to chapter 6. I am re-posting it here just in case the currently posted chapter 6 disappears (cause its not by the previous group and who knows if any drama will occur).

I don't think its really a spoiler, but just in case since it was chapter specific.... its just me playing Devils Advocate on a 'plausible' reason the MC would still think he is weak.

While I can't say if this was what the author was thinking.... I can play devils advocate and propose a way an idiot with this kind of ability MIGHT still somehow think he was weak....

[Damage resistance]

If you've never heard those words before.... just follow along with this RPG inspired explanation.

Say we have a target with [Damage Reduction 10] (DR10), and just to give it a number lets say it has 100HP. The DR10 means that any individual attack will have its Damage reduced by 10 before it can chip away at that precious HP. If we assume the average punch does 2 damage, then it doesn't matter how many times we punch it cause any single attack has to do 11 damage or more before DR to reduce the Target's HP. (2 Damage - 10DR = 0 HP Lost. 15 Damage - 10DR = 5 HP Lost)

Now lets assume our our basic [Fire] does about 3 damage. Even if we can infinitely cast [Fire] it doesn't matter, since [Fire] can't deal any damage to the target.

If our idio-

If our protagonist came to the conclusion that layering thousands of [Fire] spells only meant the Target would get hit with all of those individual attacks at once, then DR would still dictate each of those attacks gets reduced to 0 for a total of 0 damage.

"Even if I hit it with [Fire] 10,000 times in a single second, it won't even leave a mark!" Again, yeah, if each of those [Fire] spells does their damage separately then this thought would be sensible.

.....But everyone's reaction in the chapter should key us (the readers) in on the fact that layering isn't ONLY making a lot of tiny spells hit all once...... it is effectively making ONE BIG SPELL.

So instead of doing [3 - 10DR = 0] * 10,000 Damage (0 Damage)....... hes actually doing [3 * 10,000 ] - 10DR Damage (29,990 Damage)

Bakato-kun here really should have done a better job of testing how layering his magic worked....

But ultimately this is more likely just poor writing instead of being a play on misunderstanding how his damage was getting calculated.

Dex-chan lover
the description keeps making me think that im gonna read the DnD manga

Dex-chan lover
so, is he kinda immortal? sine the status is fixed, which imo means that no matter how big of a spell or punch he get hit with, his hp will still be 10. which in turn technically means he should be able to take any attack and be unaffected. we don't know enough yet to know for sure, but it's interesting to think of.

Sometimes you just have to fill in the holes yourself to enjoy reading anything. Use your imagination or something. The story isn't good just because of writing.

Note: This doesn't seem to work on some manhwas. lol

Wouldn't he be affected by curse or other stuffs? Since he can't increase his skill and abilities, he probably have no defense for it right? Or his whole stat, condition etc. is fixed as well?

If his hp is fixed like his mp doesnt that mean he will never die to attacks?

In theory he should never be able to get damage nor be able to get any negative status ailments. Although, they show him being able to stack stuff like magical effects for attacks, so it might be possible for him to use buffs too. Let's see how they use this gray area in the story. So far I like it.

Dex-chan lover
How's the harem on this one? Beta MC whose never gets any or he does get some here and there? (getting some frequently is fine as well, but when its the focus it gets boring fast)

I do enjoy the occasional OP harem manga but "please let me sleep with you because you almost killed me and the entire city and I am scared" is the dumbest situation I've seen in one of these

Idk about LN version, but I read the WN version, and I hope this manga not like the WN.

Plz don't open spoiler if you don't want big spoiler.
- All girls in the class will be his wifes.
- At his wedding, the prince will want one of his wife. I know the author want tense atmosphere, but this idiot idea, cause public know the prince not stupid or arrogant, this out of his character. And how the MC pessimist, just keep quiet watching until someone else resolves the problem. if nothing stops The Prince, maybe The MC will let him.
- And the last, how his wife's want make clone the MC. Because The MC cannot be monopolized.

Other than above, the story is genetic beta isekai mc with story not too good, but not to bad either. Good for light reading.
I'm sorry, if my eng is bad.

Users who are viewing this thread