Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni

Hey read this cool new isekai.
Hm, well…it's got this cool potentially unstoppable female maid child molester?

You interested?

Double-page supporter
@frykauf
female maid child molester?
The genius degeneracy of mangaka never ceases to amaze me, that's pretty hot disgusting.
There's no way that I'm not going to be reading this.

take a main plotpoint of death mage but make it the entire plot and stupid?

count me in! i guess?

edit: nvm, just read up to ch 10, guess it's not as shit as I expected. A solid 7 I guess?

I love translators that can just not take some things seriously it’s great from a funny tl note to an end credit that is a meme I love those types of translators and they get a lot of respect from me because they don’t have to do this but they do it and manage to get a laugh out of me which a good laugh can make shit days still shit but a little better

Dex-chan lover
It’s trash because of how fast paced it is. It’s like they’re running a 100m dash, running towards the tropes it pretends to go against.

The initial twist premise is useless. This is the same old isekai trope. And paced so quickly as to not be much fun. You won’t be mad but at this pace the story should be over in 25 chapters.

this goes beyond normal plot the only boys in the classroom are him and rook while everyone else is a girl and that maid is a pedo

Aggregator gang
Man this story is so terrible... but art is good. Sigh.

Like none of it makes sense. MC wasn't a hero to begin with yet was cursed at for no reason, just a innocent bystander.

Dumb MC plus the story is at fast pace. Too many skips like wtf ? If a trauma/tragedy happens to the MC and will become mature, then Ill come back. Dumb MC = meh

Premise is actually interesting and unique. But instead of focusing on that, the plot is just another isekai trash.

The math doesn't seem to add up, In Ch2 Pg8, Haruto is 5 years old. Ch3 Pg1 is a month after his Reincarnation, meaning he's still 5 years old. Ch3 Pg11 is 5 years later and the first day of magic school, which would make him 10 years old? But given the how old kinda looks, I'm guessing this was a mistake and either he is supposed to have reincarnated (or awoke his memories) at 10 or it has been 10 years since his first kill, making him 15 years old. And assuming Haruto (a first year student) is 15 years old, that would make the 7th year students, 21 years old.

its kinda better than most isekai. i would say deserves around a 7 star rating, sooo kinda underrated.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tomahawk58 Not really unique, https://mangadex.org/title/28544/yondome-wa-iyana-shi-zokusei-majutsushi does the same thing and I'm sure a fuck ton of other Isekai do as well.

Users who are viewing this thread