Level One Demon Lord and One-Room Hero

Wait, so this is T H I C C shota genderbender yaoi? Suddenly my interest went down to zero.

well yeah, its shapeshifting.. but if demon lord stay as chick for so long, better put genderswap tag lol

Dex-chan lover
It is really hard to tell if they are a boy or girl, need professor oak to ask them.
Translation quality doesn't help in that regard, chapter one has secretary say "even down there has changed", which could mean their penis is a vagina.

@starburst98 well chapter 1 shows so much of them nude that it was 90% certain they were female. Generally when you see THAT MUCH and see nothing it means Vagina.

But to add onto that chapter 3 has then age themselves up to a student's age and they are clearly female. They had no particular reason to be a female student vs a male one as they don't seem to even know enough about students to know the uniform was gender specific.

so it's like 95% likely they are a girl. The remaining 5% is incase the author is just trolling the hell out of us and intentionally misleading us while keeping enough hidden to have plausible deniability later on.

Also keep in mind they specifically say "reincarnation" which means it's not a direct resurrection of their former body. So it's not strange for the gender to change. And given how used they seem to be to reincarnation they probably end up flipping gender during reincarnation anyway that they stopped caring.

Aggregator gang
I enjoy this story and I like the premise. A medieval fantasy suddenly turns Japanese-Law abiding Modern Society.

I just dislike how she's living in the past - obsessed with him.
I don't want her to think MC as a failure but at least realize that he's not the person of the past anymore.

In truth, I like him better now than when he was a cliche Hero.

I don't believe it was "Egoistic Ideas" He's grown mature and sees reality for what it is.

I recommend you read other similar mangas or just be an experienced reader first before reading this to get an idea of the 'World' this is. (Where it's Modern Japan/Fantasy) because it does get confusing at times unable to differentiate the type world.

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation and translted chapters.

More transalted chapters never. Accept this fact.

Users who are viewing this thread