Leveling Up Alone

Dex-chan lover
It's like a shirty version of a shitty version of a shitty manga.

So sad.. the MC probably have no friends at all to go for a play co-op game online looking at the title.. :D

Get some friends MC or just join the forum or something

Fed-Kun's army
This story somehow managed to get even worse in chapter 3...

He straight up explains that it's impossible for him to deal any damage with his gun due the type of bullets he has (normal bullets), which makes all the events of chapter 2 utterly retarded.

He somehow becomes a super sniper, hitting a thin cable with a single shot from an AR, but despite the obvious distance from the monster and the zero visibility, he gets instantly and perfectly hit by it's tail, and despite the established high power level of the monster, he is saved from the attack by a freaking blanket in his backpack...

After bonking his head, a "10,000 year old" something wakes up (inside him?) and starts giving him powers, this despite the fact that basic level abilities only appeared in this world 28 years ago...

Absolutely NOTHING in the entire chapter made even 1 iota of sense. I think this one is a lost cause.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
remind me a lot from rebuild world

@daxude tbh Solo Leveling is not even original, it also riding through the trend of this genre in webnovel.. Naming the title also included

its just SL is lucky it gets popular & adapted first compared to others so people thinking this is the origin while its not

This looks like a long, cringey ride I am not boarding. The description alone reeks of mediocrity, but add it onto what I’ve seen so far... hard pass.

it will boring at the start but will be good like solo leveling (I didn't mean it would be good as solo leveling)

Definitely my favorite chapter in Solo Leveling! Author really overdid himself this time!

Users who are viewing this thread