Leveling Up Alone

From what I can see.
The title is (possibly) a rip off of Solo Leveling.
The plot is probably a rip off of World Rebuild.
Ngl the MC looks kinda annoying

Dex-chan lover
Review
Names aside, it's not half-bad. It has some tropes e.g. parent in the hospital, but it does try to add twists like the dad being the one to be hospitalized while the mom and sister left at a young age. It also has guns, lots of guns, if you prefer magic to guns you wont like this, but if you're like me, guns are a benefit. Overall, the biggest change is the blue holo-lady, a trope, albeit common, is not one I have seen in a monster-gate (insert term for Korean manga here) before. Over all, it's better then most trash-tier cultivation (insert term for Chinese manga here), but not perfect.

What I'm trying to say is just don't immediately write it off as a Solo-Leveling rip off.

Just checked the raws. This series is very slow paced so wait till chapters after 20 for some real action. .(if not dropped :'x) as of chap. 29 MC still not OP

It's like solo leveling but the MC is not smart or cool and he won't get OP but he got a free virtual GF instead of a system given by a Gigantic Undead boss.

Fed-Kun's army
Rather than solo leveling I would compare it to gamer but even that is far fetched. Till this point it is entirely different.
In the first place solo leveling is far from the first one of its kind.

Dex-chan lover
I think there's a trend here about [Starting as a PORTER the getting powered up]

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, dropping this one. This one along with "Solo spell caster" this seems to be part of a trend of copy cat low/effort series that are targeting younger audiences. Not worth the read.

Pretty fun for a read. Can’t day it’s a solo leveling copy since solo leveling basically copied the Japanese stuff but did it better

Why did the chapter 6 and 7 that just got uploaded where deleted few minutes after .

Hmm.. Looks like a ripoff of Rebuild World. The Art looks pretty meh. Is it worth the read?

Dex-chan lover
Just how isekai ruined japanese manga at this point, solo leveling (which was heavily inspired by other manga cough cough) is on the way to ruin korean manga with it's populiarity just the same...

Users who are viewing this thread