Leveling Up Alone

gotta say its not a nice a variant of "i alone lebel urp". Hopefully it keeps being that.

ok I know this one is way more realistic then most mcs in mangas but there is a reason y u dont wanna see someone like that I wanna see smart mcs not someone that
first was left behind as bait snd after killing the moster he cant keep it

Wow, the same 'parent with sleeping disease' plot huh. That's pretty blatant. Still, it's decently written so far for a solo leveling clone. Hopefully it'll distinguish itself.

I dont understand the bad score. It's actually pretty good IMO .__.

The title seems off, first of all it's too close to some other series, second of all, at least in chapter 11 at least he isn't leveling alone, he makes other level him up. So for now it's more of "leveling up in which ever way is opportune".

Dex-chan lover
Looks like a rip of of rebuild world based on the cover. That title tho, no originality at all.

Wait this one is pretty good, why the rating is so low?

Well the title really need to be changed tho

Dex-chan lover
after I read 10 chapters I thought :
-this is similar to I Am The Sorcerer King but its inferior
altough they have differences the mcs s way to go is same
while sorcerer s mc tries to go up without stopping and crushes every problem on his way this mc doesnt have any ambition so he just tries to make his everyday life bit more comfortable
and premise ends up with " guy gets a unique super power that lets him improve easily in every way he wants in a world that the super powers stays the same and he just uses it for everyday stuff" and this makes it awfully boring
I guess author tried to mix I Am The Sorcerer King with "aims for a peaceful life but ends up with fighting everyday " isekai s but beacuse the mc s way of thinking is opposite in these manga s he fucked up-
after reading another 10 chapters I realized manga was worse than I expected it treated approaching obvious as a big suprise bunch of times and mc s dumb actions was just to cover up for bad writing
and I dont get people saying this is good
only art is good we didnt see much of a power fantasy fighting scenes was dull story isnt something we are here for and bc writing is bad mc s development doesnt make any sense the skills numbers (quantity ,grade) go up everytime we breath
a weak 4 at best

Fairly decent so far (chap 21). For some reason people compare these to "better mangas". Go read those then. MC is basically a normal guy that gets awakened. He doesn't get super smart and talented all of the sudden, making this more relatable. Story could be paced a bit faster but honestly not bad but world building is starting to shape up. Hopefully it'll be a long series and the MC doesn't get stupidly OP with too many forgettable skills.

After reading the first 21 chapters I can say this. I get why people automatically compare it with solo leveling, considering the name and the setting of the manga but it's not a copy and paste of the same story. It's pretty decent so far, I'll keep reading.

Decent manhwa, though every chapter feels super short as it hardly progresses in plot. Even till 21 chapters, he hasn't gotten really gotten himself out of the porter status and become a proper hunter, and this means that 20+ chapters were used to basically introduce his skills pretty much one at a time. Peeking at the raws seem to suggest that he finally gets some 'acknowledgement' at chapter 28 - I have a feeling that's where the introduction to Hanyeol ends and get to see how the plot really progresses, meaning it can either turn to trash or become even better depending on how upcoming arcs are done.

Level up alone is similar to the typical korean dungeon-based stuff, where exploration of dungeon is done and MC gets more powa-bunga-unga. The current differences for Level up alone compared to other korean dungeon-based titles are MC's lacking a Revenge background and being an overall decent guy.

novel 589 chapters, of which 566 are hidden behind paywall, rip.

good manhwa, will keep reading

Users who are viewing this thread